What are your Summer goals?

Options

Replies

• labyrinthrunner13
    Options
    My summer goal is to reach Mini-goal #3. Reach one-derland! Currently at 213.4 so, I feel like its completely do-able. I have 2 mini goals to reach before that time, so I'm ready! Bring it on!

P.S. As far as summer goes, I'm giving myself until the end of July for this one.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do 10 unassisted pull ups non-stop. With good looking abs of course but the pull ups are actually a huge goal for me.
  • ntillberg
    ntillberg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Abs

My goal too.
  • laguera2o9
    laguera2o9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    To be under 200 lbs and a size 14 by the beginning of fall semester (16 lbs in 12 weeks)
  • shrinkinglily
    Options
    1. My first goal is to lose SOMETHING every single week. As long as I am losing something, I will be moving in the right direction.

2. My second goal is to fit into my size 10-12 pants languishing in my closet. Right now I am a chubby 14.

I had an exercise set back a month or so ago, I felt really strange after a workout and it lasted for over an hour. Now, I get a little panicky after I work out. I makes me afraid to push myself, even though I got my ticker checked and it is fine.

3. So my third goal is to overcome my anxiety around exercise and start jogging and Zumba again.
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    My summer goals:

1. Start adding resistance and/or weight training workouts. I'm currently doing mostly cardio to burn the fat.
    2. Lose 15 pounds by my birthday in mid July.
    3. Take a cooking class to incorporate all the healthy food tips I've been amassing in my three ring binder.
    4. Enjoy the summer!
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I have multiple sclerosis. I am currently 270-275 pounds (I haven't gotten on the scale today) I want to lose at least 40-50 pounds by November to do the Warrior Dash in Texas. My husband is also trying to get in shape to do it. This is going to be a real challenge for the both of us. We are both over 40.
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    By the end of August I would like to be down to 185-187 (CW 213) so that's about 26-28lbs. I would also like to be able to jog for 30 minutes without stopping :)
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have my thighs not touch when I stand with my feet together.
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    My summer goal is to reach Mini-goal #3. Reach one-derland! Currently at 213.4 so, I feel like its completely do-able. I have 2 mini goals to reach before that time, so I'm ready! Bring it on!

P.S. As far as summer goes, I'm giving myself until the end of July for this one.

Me too! I'm about 213 and wanna be out of the 200's by mid July. We CAN do it!!!
  • bsedola
    bsedola Posts: 2
    Options
    Bump
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    To run a 5K without stopping.
    To be comfortably within the 130lb range
    To keep up my healthy eating while at my summer food service job
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    After putting some thought into it I changed my mind about my summer goals. Instead of 40, I would like to be 24lbs down. That a way I'll be in the healthy weight range for my height. I'll be eating at 1/2 pound setting and doing Zumba 2-3X Daily. No Insanity till I reach my goal weight or mini goal weight. Wish you guys luck!!!!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would love to get into a bikini and feel confident enough to strut my stuff and not care what anyone else thinks...which is part physical and more mental. Secondly I'd like to get down to 150 for my 25th birthday (July 27th)! I'm already at my lowest weight since high school which I am stoked about! Gotta keep on truckin! :glasses:
  • rcm1973
    rcm1973 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will be finishing a 10-week weight loss challenge next week during which I will have lost 30 lbs. I'm going straight into another 10-wk WLC and my goal is to lose 25 lbs. during that one. I start back to work on the day the next challenge ends (I'm a teacher) so it would rock to be down 25 lbs. over summer vacay!!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    My original goal when I started this journey on January 4, was to be down 50 pounds by July 2 (my birthday). I am down 41 pounds. So it is still doable. But I had changed my goal to lose a total of 60 pounds to be my goal weight. That isn't possible by July 2. But, that isn't a definite idea. I changed it because my stomach has not flattened down enough to make me happy, so my final weight that I want will depend on my stomach. I have started strength training exercises the last few weeks. Yesterday, I bought a Pilates video that concentrates on stomach.
  • THINtense
    THINtense Posts: 42
    Options
    My biggest ones are...
    -Be in the 115-119 range for my wedding on July 27th & subsequent honeymoon starting on the 28th :)
    -Get as much beach + bikini time as possible
    -MAINTAIN!
  • MariaOoo
    MariaOoo Posts: 4
    Options
    1. To be about 130 pounds by the end of August
    2. To have a flat,toned stomach
    3. To have an hourglass figure
    4. To stand normally without my thighs touching

To be happy and confident again ;)
  • kparks2
    kparks2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well I want to at least reach my goal weight of 160 but I know I will need to surpass that to get to my goal size. I am going to be living in CHI and logging into MFP daily and I paid for a gym there with awesome aerobic classes. Can't wait!
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    At least a two pack but hoping for a six!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!