Women That Sweat: Sexy or Gross??

Replies

• _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    I don't know why this is an issue. You cannot help how much you sweat, unless you just don't work out hard. So isn't it sexy that a woman works out hard? This question is only going to piss me off.

Why would it piss you off lol? We've all agreed with you, almost unanimously. The only reason the question came up at all, is because some people are self conscious of how much they sweat.

Those two points, pretty much cover it...which part makes you so angry?

:flowerforyou:

Haha sorry! :cry:
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Last time I looked, sweat was natural and everyone sweats. I dont see how thats gross
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    haha I hate but love when I sweat. I was working out with a personal trainer, doing some mat exercises and got up and the mat was soaked. I said "ew" and the trainer said "you're just making your mark!" I just about died, didn't know how to take that one :huh:
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Sweat is sexy for both women and men!! If you are not working up a good sweat then you are not working hard enough!
  • SuperSneaky
    SuperSneaky Posts: 43
    Taking care of your body, making a change, etc is sexy to me.

The natural biological function that occurs when that change is made is neither sexy or gross to me.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    There's nothing sexy about peeling off your sweaty gym clothes and having them make a "SCHPLOCK!" noise as they hit the floor... but it's a great feeling of accomplishment.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Well I feel better. I sweat like crazy at the gym. I started to lift heavy so I don't just sweat during cardio anymore. All the sweat tends to form a line down the middle of my back, that does drive me nuts sometimes. haha

Come to think of it when I see guys sweat, especially if they are already hot...pretty damn sexy. Especially when they lift their shirts to dry off their face.

hahahaha
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    i laugh at my wife when shes sweating. shes taking fenugreek and a side effect of it is that it makes her sweat have a slight scent of maple....pancakes anyone?

Ha! It's awesome. I took it also when I was nursing.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    RqKdk.jpg

Ok....this picture is just ridiculous.
  • i like sweating, makes me feel like i got a good workout in. if i didnt sweat, i didnt work hard enough
  • ladykat2330
    ladykat2330 Posts: 33
    I used to be really self concious about sweating whilst training ( thoughts like people are looking at me and I'm fat gross and sweaty and they must be laughing thinking look at the state of her ) and then I thought 'I'm not in a beauty contest or here for other people, I am here to train hard for me and part of that is sweating' . As soon as I stopped worrying about it, I enjoyed my workouts more and in turn worked harder and lost more weight!
  • lataz71
    lataz71 Posts: 2
    I love this post! My friend and I do a bootcamp twice weekly. I sweat PROFUSELY... always have. I'm talking sweat dripping down my face and burning my eyes! My head gets so wet I can literally squeeze the sweat out. My friend hardly breaks a sweat. I've never thought of it as gross. It just akes me feel like I had a really good workout. The downside to this is that I don't work out in the morning. It's always after work so I can jump straight in the shower and go to bed. Keep up the hard work, it will be worth it!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    It all depends on the ratio of clothing to sweat. More clothing a lot of sweat = not so sexy. Nice workout clothes, swety = sexy...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    There's nothing sexy about peeling off your sweaty gym clothes and having them make a "SCHPLOCK!" noise as they hit the floor... but it's a great feeling of accomplishment.

LorinaLynn, ahahahahaha i have NEVER EVER heard anyone spell out that word ! Priceless!!

I :heart: onomatopoeia. :happy:
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Sweat has a scent and that scent is sexually enticing. This is for both men and women. When you make love with another, you sweat, your scent permeates the area around you and your partner, the scent drives the love making. Fresh scent is good, old stale scent is not so good, take a shower.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Um... I don't know? I never really considered it sexy or gross... people are at the gym to work out and sweat goes along with that for most people.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

All we men see there is 'peeling off your sweaty gym clothes'.

Sorry...that's sexy :p. Doesn't matter if they 'schplock!'as they hit the floor. I mean...they could 'moo', 'bark', or 'meow' for that matter...and we still wouldn't care.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Today I was dirty and sweaty so does that double the sexy?? I did some turkish get ups but didn't realize how dirty the floor was.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Today I was dirty and sweaty so does that double the sexy?? I did some turkish get ups but didn't realize how dirty the floor was.

Win!!

:love:
  • I think it looks really sexy, this is from two standpoints. 1st it shows that she is actually working not there to just show off the body that does not need to get into shape. And 2nd women sweat and it looks just sexy without all the smell like a guy, this one cannot explain but it is kinda like watching a women coming out of the water and walking to her beach towel. It just is for me, but again the most important to me is she is there actually working it, 2 or 3 of the women I have come to know by seeing them at the gym all the time have ask me this also because they work very hard and I tell them the same thing it isn't weather they think we think its bad it should be does it feel worth it to them after their workouts.