Huge NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• Ketomaniac9
    Ketomaniac9 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Nice work man. Feels good doesn't it!

It's an incredible feeling for sure! I am going to start lifting weights pretty soon as well my muscles are waiting to come out!
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Woot! That is how to start. Just a little every day and then add a little more. And then you will be junkie when it comes to exercising. You don't have to do all exercise at one time. I break mine up into 3 sessions of about 20-30 each with 2 being walking and 1 at the gym. You will feel better and better every day.

If you don't have an iPod, buy one and then pop in the ear buds and start going.
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN! Great NSV! Congratulations!
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome...keep on truckin!
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    good job! the first mile i was able to jog straight through i felt so proud :) keep it up!
  • OddBookOut
    OddBookOut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    YES! That is what this is all about! We all use the weight thing to measure ourselves, but what you're really trying to achieve here is that energy and momentum and the feeling like you can do anything you set your mind to. I love it! Thank you!
  • jmlynch502
    jmlynch502 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! great job!!!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good for you, if you keep that going and you will go far
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant! Good for you! Keep up the good work. :)
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant - I'm sending you a high five from far away! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!