Replies

• tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    All the way up
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm blonde, and only have very fine hairs above the knee which don't really notice so i only shave to just above the knee.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I hate hair on myself, idk why but I shave everything. Plus I have really dark hair so its very noticeable, even a little stuble. My fiance didnt really even notice that I shaved my arms until he saw me do it one day. I personally, just hate hair on myself. I feel sexier without it lol
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I get rid of everything! :laugh:
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Below knee only - I don't really have hair on my thighs (or its really light and fine)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Ew, why wouldn't you?

.. Seriously, how would that look naked? :P

This.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i read smewhere that you should only shave the bottom half, and that is what I have told my daughter as she will begin shaving this summer, however since I have already shaved the top now I have to continue. Otherwise its just nasty!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I only shave to my knees, because I am lucky and no hair grows on my legs above my knees! But that's just up to the top of my legs lol, then I shave above that (:

this. I have dark hair, but it's extremely fine and there isn't a lot there (thank you Native American genes!)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Whole leg. To leave my thighs hairy would be gross to me.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    i read smewhere that you should only shave the bottom half

... Or else what?
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thick dark hair requires that I shave my whole legs. Now I'll shave once every two or three days (because I'm lazy), but mostly because I hate the way it feels inside my pant legs.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I shave the whole thing. It's the most time consuming part of my shower. I have a 35 inch inseam. Besides, furry thighs? Really?

Oh, and before you petite girls talk about how great it is being tall, let me respond to that right off the bat: You can hem. Even if your pants are too long, you can hem the bottoms. I can't add on. I wear dresses to work and have never worn a pantsuit to work because even though they now make pants long enough, I look "Like a MAN, Baby!"

So many really cute things are hanging in the petite deparment. I haven't been a petite since the 4th grade.
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    I only shave below the knee. Don't really have much noticeable hair on my thighs.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Most of the time no.

My hairs really light and fine on the top part of my legs so I don't really need to. Although if I'm going out wearing shorts, or at the beach or something I may do if it's showing. It's something that's assessed on the situation. Obviously I don't want hairy legs, if I'm shaving my lower legs/knees and feel the rest needs to be done I will, if not, I won't.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    or else nothing.

It just isn't necessary. Normally the hair on the thigh is thin and fine, if you shave it comes in thicker and fuller, thus creating more work for yourself. Its hard enough being a woman. I wish someone had told me this when I was young, before I started shaving.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have dark brown hair so I have to shave everyday just about to keep it from growing back.
  • missyjoy6988
    missyjoy6988 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I hardly have any hair above the knee. If I did have hair there, I would shave it. For some reason, I don't. A woman should do what is comfortable for HER, and no one else!!!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    lol guilty. with me depends on the lenght of my shorts or skirts,
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    to mid thigh every couple days.
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Usually I just do knee down. My hair above the knee is pretty light and fine.