Ladies 5'10" - 5'11" What are your goals?

Options

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft and my goal is 170lb :D
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11.. My starting weight was 180 but that was a month after having my son, pre-preg i always hovered around 150-160. I'm currently 150 again as of today and would like to get down to 135 give or take until i feel happy with myself!
  • RJeanVan
    RJeanVan Posts: 5
    Options
    5'9" here. Hoping to get to 160 with a med. bone structure and a pear shaped figure At least I've got a good start with about 15 pounds lost so far.
  • teimo
    teimo Posts: 44
    Options
    hi.. Im 5'10" currently 159lbs looking to get to 144lbs (if possible).
    Great to know there are other tall ladies on here!
    thanks for this post..
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm 5'10" and I started this current journey at 276. My highest weight was 291 about a year ago.
    According to the docs, my goal is 173 or 103 lbs lost.
    Like some other people said, I, too, would love to be under 200 pounds. I was in my teens the last time I was in one-derland.

I'm super proud of myself for where I am right now, though: more than 30 pounds down since beginning this cool diet in March 2012. I also have life long goals of fitness. I want to jog a mile str8. I want to have more muscle tone. I want to be able to swim for longer periods of time.

I really really really want to lower my cholesterol and my risk of diabetes. I want to be healthier. :)

Feel free to add me. I like it when people send me a message telling me why they want to be a mfp friend, though. :) Hope to catch up soon. Best, A
  • lizzy755
    lizzy755 Posts: 52
    Options
    Something's going on with my MFP, mixed up where I was writing!
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5 and my goal is to get within a healthy weight range. I might re-evaluate from there, but currently, at 198 I'm the lowest I've been since I was maybe 14, so I think 165-170 is an appropriate goal for me- but we'll see if I stay there when I get there!
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 154! I've been there before, and if i try to get lower my body just says no ;)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    lovin' all the tall ladies!!! feel free to add me -- amazons unite!

i am 5'11 and goal weight 170! i've got about 20lb to go.
  • Shoelips33
    Shoelips33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 5"9" and at my highest I was 282 lbs (18months ago). I have lost 92 lbs so far and the last 25 lbs thanks to MFP. I am at 190 lbs right now and it is the smallest I have been since early high school. I am looking to loose another 25 lbs and then maintain that.

Congratulations to all us "women of stature" on our body renovation successes! Give'er!!!
  • JediMindfck
    JediMindfck Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just under 6'1 here with a goal weight of between 160 and 170 lbs. Wish me luck!
  • swobbles
    swobbles Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm 5 11 and my goal is 155, I've just got 7 lbs to go, but I've a feeling they are going to be the hardest. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm 5ft11 and I'm aiming for between 180 & 190lbs :)
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I'll be happy with anything under 180 (healthy BMI) but I would be over the moon at 165.
  • samiamsam
    samiamsam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10". Just recently hit my all my time high of 254. Have made it down to 250 in the past two weeks. I have several goals. First is to get down to 220 -- that is the weight I have been at for a long time. Once I get there and maintain, I would really like to get down to about 170-180. I was pretty darn thin at that weight, and I can't imagine going much lower than that.
  • linzijoy
    linzijoy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 and 150lbs, hoping to get down to about 135ish. I know I'm in a healthy weight range at the moment but it's a case of wanting to be comfy in my own skin (or my old uk size 8 clothes!!)
  • Jennilynncoco
    Options
    I am 5'11 and my goal weight is 160, im 188 baby steps is the key
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi from UK, London

Im 5"10.. started off at 202.. currently at 175... want to be at 160ish :) but not weighing myself much as im doing INSANITY!!.. which makes you gain muscle... so trying not to get too discouraged my lack of weight loss but measure myself instead!

good luck everyone!
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 170. I want to be a lean, mean, fit machine.
  • AnnaBoBanana
    AnnaBoBanana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"11 3/4. So almost but not quite 6' :) I was once 176 lbs and am now 144 lbs. I trained for a half marathon and got down to 136 but was THIN. So I am very happy with my weight at the moment, but do have to keep on top of my activity level and foods I eat to maintain. Feel free to add me! Awesome to see all the tall girls goals on here, it's easy to feel bad about yourself when the shorter gals complain about being 130, makes me feel GIANT! Thanks for all inspiration everyone!!!