Workout Videos

Options
2»

Replies

• Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I try to mix it up with Leslie Sansone's 3, 4 and 5 mile DVD's, then in between those day's use The Firm's Cardio Bootcamp. I try to do Denise Austin's Body Burn Yoga once a week to keep me limber. I have some hand-held weights, strechie bands and a ball I use to do some strength training too, I would rather weigh more and be healthy then be skinny and have kimono arms :laugh:
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love POP Pilates!
    http://blogilates.com/#
    Cassey does loads of different videos that target different areas, as well as few full body workouts. Varying intensity and she shows you variations if you're a beginner.
    There are loads of yummy healthy recipes on her site too, it's great!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 6 days (you do level one for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, level 3 for 10 days) and am loving it! It combines strength and cardio (and abs), so is a good one and done 20 minute workout.

Here is level one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLpQP5ape8DHdw6BVNsa9NbQ

I tried some zumba stuff and haven't been impressed with the intensity. :frown:
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Zumba Exhilarate; Any of Leslie Samsone, Billy Blanks Tae Bo.
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love beach body videos. I have Turbo Jam and ChaLean Extreme. Did Insanity with my husband but has to hard for his knees. Chalene is great at keeping you motivated. Planning on getting Turbo Fire next year. Been banned by my husband to buy it this year. :smile: :grumble:
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels box sets aswell as Billy blanks Tae Bo.
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Some people love Jillian Michaels. I hate her with a fiery passion and won't do her workouts. Too hard on the knees and too hard on large breasts.

My preference is Beach Body workouts, particularly programs by Debbie Siebers and Chalene Johnson.

Have you tried the slim in 6? Am thinking of trying something new x

That was my first Beach Body workout. :). I enjoy the workouts, but there's not enough variety and I'd get bored. It's nice if you do a hybrid with the Slim Series and/or the Slim Express. I still do the yoga/stretching videos frequently. In fact, I like Debbie Sievers yoga/stretching videos better than anyone else's.
  • jessgrey2
    jessgrey2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I hate beach body after joining here, only because so many BB coaches have sent me advertising emails/messages. Obviously many of them are paid on commission. From now on I am forwarding every email to admins. It's sad, because I do think they have some good workouts, especially CExtreme.
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump!