If you've got small boobies

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I have A's and I wear a sports bra for 2 reasons.

1. I frigging hate dealing with regular straps when i'm working out because sometimes they fall with some of my exercises and there is something that irritates me about regular bra straps being visible. If my tank top doesn't cover my sports bra, to me it looks fine, but if it doesn't cover a regular bra it annoys me, i don't know why

2. I have small boobs, but they still bounce, i don't care that they looks smushed, i'm not trying to pick anyone up while I'm sweating, as long as they are in place, that is my main concern
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I have A's and I wear a sports bra for 2 reasons.

1. I frigging hate dealing with regular straps when i'm working out because sometimes they fall with some of my exercises and there is something that irritates me about regular bra straps being visible. If my tank top doesn't cover my sports bra, to me it looks fine, but if it doesn't cover a regular bra it annoys me, i don't know why

That's another thing I hate is when the straps on sports bras show. A lot of them have big straps but I work out in racerback regular bras so they don't show when I wear tank tops.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Victoria hun, I love how your threads are always so full of wonderful imagery.

I'm a pretty respectful guy, and in reading through this i think I just saw 72 different types of breasts in my head lol.

Carry on ladies.
  • victoria4321
    Options

I'm a pretty respectful guy, and in reading through this i think I just saw 72 different types of breasts in my head lol.

Carry on ladies.

LOL I should have titled this "ladies only!@!~!"
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

Carry on ladies.
    Frankly I am now so confused I had to go check my bra to see what size I am and i have not lost a significant amount in that area :noway:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Carry on ladies.

LOL I should have titled this "ladies only!@!~!"

Then every guy for 1000 miles would have come, not just the ones who stalk your posts =p.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I do now that I have lost so much weight. I wear a real bra to work out in. Sports bras have never worked for me.
  • victoria4321
    Options

Carry on ladies.
    Frankly I am now so confused I had to go check my bra to see what size I am and i have not lost a significant amount in that area :noway:

I know right! I didn't even know 72 different types of breasts existed
  • snipermedic
    snipermedic Posts: 53
    Options
    @ironmanPanda.... hahahah! FYI small boobies are hot!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i haven't found a sports bra that is very helpful anyway.:grumble: What I want to know is do they make something to stop the bounce in the back :laugh: A butt bra maybe????
  • victoria4321
    Options

I know! I love my small boobies. I like to think that you only need a handful anyway
  • seamonkey789
    seamonkey789 Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm a 34 like, micro A or something. I hate wires and padding, so I generally buy the wireless, non padded that go by sm/m/l and not band and cup size and it works for the gym too
  • snipermedic
    snipermedic Posts: 53
    Options

I know! I love my small boobies. I like to think that you only need a handful anyway

Well pretty much boobs are hot...
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    ....just cause they're small doesn't mean they don't bounce!

EXACTLY!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36AA and I wear a sports bra because a regular one moves around too damn much and it's freaking annoying. I prefer tanks with the built-in bra, problem solved
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    While I don`t consider myself small at a 36D I don`t think I could ever go without a good sports bra even if I ever got down to a smaller cup size. Plus my regular bra`s are $$$ I think the last one I ordered from fredricks was 58.00 plus shipping not something I want to sweat all over and get smelly at the gym kwim.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm a B. I usually wear a sports bra for running, but if I'm not going far, or if I'm just lifting, I'll wear a normal bra.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I still wear a sports bra... I don't want to get my regular bras all sweaty and disgusting! I forgot my sports bra to the gym one time and had to work out in my regular one.... Yuck!
  • ptgardner
    ptgardner Posts: 6
    Options
    I work in retail,and my department is lingerie, which includes all types of bras and boobie sizes, the answer to your question would be definetly YES, regardless of how big or small,a sports bra will also keep everything in place when bouncing around. Hope this was helpful
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    A "C" cup is considered small? Well ****, I'm screwed.

And I always wear a sports bra working out because I can't stand the straps falling down.