If you've got small boobies

Options
12346»

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 A. I'd never consider working out in a regular bra. I don't want to sweat that much on my nice bars, plus yeah, the wicking of the sports bra is a must.
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Plus, when I am benching or doing rows, etc. I *want* to be smushed down. When I am running, I don't care if I am lifted or separated. The more boyish, the better is my take for these times. On Date Night, I will bust out the hydraulic bra!
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'd say wear the damn sports bra, unless you want your boobs to look like old socks in later life. You need extra support there, honestly.

Also, does it matter if they look smooshed? I don't look good when I'm red faced and working out, so how my bazookas look is the least of my worries.

:-)

Of course it matters. My gym is full of mirrors so when I work out I wanna look at someone cute and sexy. Then again, I also put on my best pageant make up before going to the gym, crossfit, or for a run. It's all waterproof so sweating it off isn't an issue.

Whats the point of color coordinating all my cute gym outfits and sneakers just to roll in there with a smushed up boy chest?

Watch out, the other day I asked about how to avoid panty lines at the gym because I don't like the way they make me look and I was told that I must not work hard enough at the gym if I cared about how I looked.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'd say wear the damn sports bra, unless you want your boobs to look like old socks in later life. You need extra support there, honestly.

Also, does it matter if they look smooshed? I don't look good when I'm red faced and working out, so how my bazookas look is the least of my worries.

Of course it matters. My gym is full of mirrors so when I work out I wanna look at someone cute and sexy. Then again, I also put on my best pageant make up before going to the gym, crossfit, or for a run. It's all waterproof so sweating it off isn't an issue.

Whats the point of color coordinating all my cute gym outfits and sneakers just to roll in there with a smushed up boy chest?

rollingonasslaughing.gif

This is rich :).
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You don't have to have small boobies to wear a sports bra. I'm 38DD and always were one when I workout.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

Watch out, the other day I asked about how to avoid panty lines at the gym because I don't like the way they make me look and I was told that I must not work hard enough at the gym if I cared about how I looked.

Lol oh puhleezee. I work out harder than probably every girl at my gym and a lot of the guys too (to their defense I also go to ymca so a lot of people are either old or moms lol). Either way! I'm still doing it with no panty lines, ick!

I'd recommend a gstring when working out. Now I agree, it may sound scandalous, but I assure you that nothing is more comfortable. I wore them during soccer and lacrosse games too. Nothing worse than running a long sprint then stopping to pick that massive one sided butt cheek wedgie. Yeah, no. You have to pick it too, its so uncomfortable. I also go with regular thongs too and some dont show lines. Great option to work out in are those little spandex shorts. I love the adidas techfit boy shorts.

Oh yes and I wore a sports bra then. We had matching ones as part of our uniform lol.