• glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    I saw that too... better build up your weapon stash lol

I like your dog, btw :)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    hahahaha I about freaked out when I saw this last night.

I'm totally prepared. BRING IT ONNNNN.
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    lmao, I read it this morning at work. I was like OMFGZOMBIES! Hahaha
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Forget the weapons, stock up on ammo and rations :)
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    Thats my old neighborhood.. makes me proud.. baaaaaaaaaaaaarf!
  • cupcakecutie1985
    cupcakecutie1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are zombie fanatics!
    He, because he loves them, I, because I have an irrational fear.
    Well today is the day I feel a bit more justified in my fear!!!! Its not the living dead I'm worried about, its ppls outta touch with reality and heighten strength and aggression that freak me out.
    Looks like it's time to start stockin' up on the tuna and ammo!!!!!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Apparently they were both so high on this new LSD. The cops say it's a new form on the street and is a threat to everyone because it fries the brain and in the words of the cop reporting "turns people into monsters". So yup, I think you're right. He didn't stop when they shot him because they say on this LSD you feel no pain. Wonder if he realizes he's dead yet?
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I just watched the CBSMiami news video on this
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    LOL oh man! I hope my son doesn't see this........he's a zombie fanatic. Convinced an apocalype of the zombie is imminent:sick:
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sooooo glad I live on an island right now, far far far away from Florida. Sick!

On a side note, I would have liked the officers to immobilize the attacker instead of killing him...try and figure out what is going on. Of course, you know how it goes...then he'll bite one of the scientists analyzing him, then scientist goes home early because he's not feeling well....BLAMO, zombie outbreak.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Just reading this made me want to vomit.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Forget the weapons, stock up on ammo and rations :)

What's a stock of ammo going to do if you have no weapons? I guess we can throw the bullets at them
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options

On a side note, I would have liked the officers to immobilize the attacker instead of killing him...try and figure out what is going on. Of course, you know how it goes...then he'll bite one of the scientists analyzing him, then scientist goes home early because he's not feeling well....BLAMO, zombie outbreak.

Do tazers work on zombies? :huh:

Seriously, while I can normally agree with non-lethal immobilization as a first choice, in this case I can not fault the officer at all.
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Do tazers work on zombies? :huh:

Seriously, while I can normally agree with non-lethal immobilization as a first choice, in this case I can not fault the officer at all.

I agree, officer did what he could...
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just because I'm from Texas and we like our guns but.......I have to say if I saw someone eating another person's face and growling at me, I'm just not sure how keen I would be on finding a non lethal way of calming them down :ohwell:

Pretty certain my gun would be pretty active before much thought was put into it.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Scary stuff! I am terrified of zombies! XD
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I just watched the video on CBSMiami too....Crazy S@#T!! WARNING DISGUSTING INFO: May make you sick!! - They say it's from some sort of Bad LSD trip that makes them have super human strength and they get naked b/c their temperature gets so high...Some of them start chewing on other peoples skin like this guy did but this guy was swallowing the meat and ate his eyeballs and nose...

I for one will NOT be visiting Miami for a long long time!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    This is what I've been training for... *gets weapons ready*

Seriously though, that's a crazy story! I hope the victim recovers both medically and mentally...*shudders*
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    If I was of a really sick turn of mind, I would say "some people would eat anything" or "I wonder how many exercise cals he ate back in that session"

but I'm not, so I won't.
    :tongue: :tongue: