went waaaaay over calories, what to do?

Options
2»

Replies

• Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I always work harder in the gym the next day. Dont be too hard on yourself though, everyone goes over their limit sometimes. You probably deserved a treat!
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    When I have those days, I work out extra hard if I can and move on.
  • Danielle2344
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! I'm sitting here thinking "oh my gosh, I just so far over my calories today, what now?" Then I check out the message boards & this thread was already started! I, too, feel so incredibly guilty about going so far over my calories today. The rest of the weekend has been bad, but at least close to my calorie goals. I have managed to exercise everyday, so that helps me feel just a little better, but not much. I'm so disappointed in myself - instead of eating what I thought I should, I just let myself go & ate whatever I wanted. But reading all the other posts, I see that I'm not the only one who has done that this weekend. You all have made me feel better & helped me realize that this weekend is an exception to how my eating habits have been/are, not how I'm going to let them be all the time. Tomorrow is a new day & I'll get back on track tomorrow. I'll continue to exercise, eat right & drink that water.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Forget the guilt, it's a waste of mental energy. Move on, stick to your plan, exercise, and forget about it.

Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will be what it is. Focus on today.
  • kellxbelle09
    kellxbelle09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    run a marathon.
    This is terrible advice. If you were really serious, you'd enter a triathlon.

^thoroughly enjoying the comic relief :)