My Unpopular Opinion

Options

Replies

• jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld was an annoying show.
    Ice cream isn't that good. Frozen Yogurt is much better!
    and I'm going to get it for this but:
    Being a parent is ridiculously hard and heartbreaking and a lot like being in jail most of the time.

WHAT???????????? Seinfeld was the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: LOL

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :devil:

Are you a close talker??????:noway:

No but I'm pretty sure I have man hands! LOL

That makes you a delicate genius...I could go on forever!!!!!:tongue:

I am a delicate genius....who celebrates FESTIVUS!!!:glasses:

They're real...and they're FABULOUS.

Serenity Now!!!!:sad:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    If you're an animal lover who eats meat, you aren't really an "animal lover".

hahaha not true...I love my dogs, don't care for cats but don't want them hurt.....Cows, chickens, fish etc....were put on this earth for us to enjoy as a food source. I could name a lot of other animals but they aren't the most popular of ediable meats...lol. Cows, chickens and such are not pets, so I can love my dogs and still enjoy a steak , rare with salad and baked potato please. Lots of butter and sour cream...oh no..not going back to those days
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld was an annoying show.
    Ice cream isn't that good. Frozen Yogurt is much better!
    and I'm going to get it for this but:
    Being a parent is ridiculously hard and heartbreaking and a lot like being in jail most of the time.

WHAT???????????? Seinfeld was the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: LOL

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :devil:

Are you a close talker??????:noway:

No but I'm pretty sure I have man hands! LOL

That makes you a delicate genius...I could go on forever!!!!!:tongue:

I am a delicate genius....who celebrates FESTIVUS!!!:glasses:

They're real...and they're FABULOUS.

Mulva? Gipple? ................... DELORES!!!!!!!!
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    "Faith" is for the weak.
    Public appearance isn't everything - I will walk around in my PJs if it's 8 o'clock at night and I need something from the supermarket.
    Twilight is the poorest excuse for literature I have ever had the misfortune to read.
    Gaming isn't just for boys.
    Hitting back and standing up for yourself may sometimes be the right answer.
    #####################################################################################################
    If "Faith is for the weak," as you said, then if you ever get into an accident, or have a fatal disease, like most cancers, then you might as well fill out your WILL, NOW.

Because, people only have operations because they have FAITH that the operation can curse the problem.
    You know what else can cure the problem? PRAYING TO JESUS!!!!
    It is called faith healing. I have witnessed it with my own eyes, and felt it in my own body.

But, you faithless person, I will PRAY for YOU, that no misfortune falls in your path.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    If you're an animal lover who eats meat, you aren't really an "animal lover".

hahaha not true...I love my dogs, don't care for cats but don't want them hurt.....Cows, chickens, fish etc....were put on this earth for us to enjoy as a food source. I could name a lot of other animals but they aren't the most popular of ediable meats...lol. Cows, chickens and such are not pets, so I can love my dogs and still enjoy a steak , rare with salad and baked potato please. Lots of butter and sour cream...oh no..not going back to those days

• lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    The smell of Salisbury steak makes me want to vomit..it's disgusting
    I hate when people say "Chica" ..it's not 1994 and I'm not 13 so stop saying that
    I think child molesters should be brutually raped in prison everyday until they die
    Peas are the worst vegetable EVER
    Peanut butter is the most delicious thing..if I could put it on everything I would
    The 80s were the best. Period.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Beer is disgusting. So is chocolate
    ACDC sucks
    Baseball blows (I live in Red Sox country)
  • SinuousNihilist
    Options
    I did not enjoy The Avengers.
    I hate reality tv.
    I dislike the news, politics and big-ticket corporate marketing.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    "Faith" is for the weak.
    Public appearance isn't everything - I will walk around in my PJs if it's 8 o'clock at night and I need something from the supermarket.
    Twilight is the poorest excuse for literature I have ever had the misfortune to read.
    #####################################################################################################
    If "Faith is for the weak," as you said, then if you ever get into an accident, or have a fatal disease, like most cancers, then you might as well fill out your WILL, NOW.

Because, people only have operations because they have FAITH that the operation can curse the problem.
    It is called faith healing. I have witnessed it with my own eyes, and felt it in my own body.

But, you faithless person, I will PRAY for YOU, that no misfortune falls in your path.

Oh dear lawd.
  • fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    TV Sucks.
    Boobs are wonderful.
    Gingers scare the hell out of me.
    I could live on corn on the cob.
  • daffodilsoup
    Options
    "Faith" is for the weak.

Why doesn't God heal amputees?
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Most people who get tattoos of their kids names on their bodies, don't give a crap about their kids at all!!! I SAID MOST, MKAY?

Also, religion ruined everything. Jesus was a cool cat who was fearless!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    TV Sucks.
    Boobs are wonderful.

As we should :devil:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    "Faith" is for the weak.

Well said! Also if you sit in your computer chair every day to log into MFP or whatever else you do on it, You sit without thinking about it, right? That's faith :)... You have faith when you sit in that chair that it's not going to fall out from under you, you have faith it's going to hold you and not break on you. So to say faith is for the weak is a dumb thing to say. Everyone has faith, faith is not something you see, it's something you do and don't even think twice about it.
  • daffodilsoup
    Options
    "Faith" is for the weak.

• steph25723
    steph25723 Posts: 10
    Options
    You don't have to always share your opinion.
    Be a better listener.
    It is NOT COOL to tear down the people in your life. NOT COOL!
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    "Faith" is for the weak.

I have operations because I know that technology has come that far that the operation will work. God has nothing to do with it.

:popcorn:
  • hthrld
    hthrld Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I <3 gingers.
    I have never tried nutella, nor do I have any desire to.
    Caring about your health is way sexier than being super muscular.
    I'm a total gleek.
    My child IS the center of my world. If that makes me lame, then so be it. Yes, I post way too many pictures of her on fb.
    Pineapple and ham are my favorite pizza toppings.
    Not a snuggler.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Blondes aren't that attractive.
    Final Fantasy 8 was far better than 7.
    Cardio sucks big hairy camel testes.
    TV, for the most part, is awful, brain-numbing crap.
    Lady GaGa has no talent.
    Apple products are for people who can't operate Android and Windows.
    Fit women are hotter than soft or thin women.

Ok .... I like you . Bam!
    Is it a deal breaker that I don't know what Final Fantasy 7 or 8 is ?? : )
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    TV Sucks.
    Boobs are wonderful.

BOO!

;)