My Unpopular Opinion

Options

Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    LOL my unpopular opinions? How much time do you have?

The Beatles, while enjoyable, are extremely overrated, and get more credit for musical innovation than they are due, due solely to name recognition. Paul McCartney is an annoying human being.

Harry Potter is awful. The first couple books were ok, but after that, it's just awful.

Hamburgers are overrated. Cheeseburgers even more so.

I only rarely enjoy pizza.

Nutella is only ok.

Friends wasn't very funny (though I do like the theme song).

I thought LOST was good for the first season, but then they said they didn't have an overarching plan for the show, killed off an entire story line, and decided they would get their dramatic effect from random character killing, and I stayed on for one more intolerably bad season, and then turned it off permanently. Stupid show (I think Dominic Monoghan must be pretty in tune to the quality of his characters, though, because Charlie stayed decent even after everyone else was intolerably irritating.).

The Simpsons are terrible.

Bagpipes are pretty much the most beautiful sound in the world.

ETA: George Clooney and Matt Damon (whose name I can't even say in the non-Team-America way anymore :laugh: ) are *terrible* looking!! I mean I think most actors are considered better looking than they are but could they be any less hot??? O.O
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wellfare recipients should have to pass random drug tests to receive their benefits

Before you b!tch about somebody on welfare, you should probably learn to spell it. Oh, and when they did this in Florida, something like only 4% of people tested were positive. That happens to be an even bigger waste of tax money than supporting the 4% who were positive.e

Agreed! The whole thing is a red herring for big pharma who is attacking a few little guys so they can get some big time tax dollars.

true..
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like Obama - a lot.

+1
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If you're an animal lover who eats meat, you aren't really an "animal lover".

true...
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld was an annoying show.
    Ice cream isn't that good. Frozen Yogurt is much better!
    and I'm going to get it for this but:
    Being a parent is ridiculously hard and heartbreaking and a lot like being in jail most of the time.

WHAT???????????? Seinfeld was the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: LOL

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :devil:

Are you a close talker??????:noway:

No but I'm pretty sure I have man hands! LOL
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

Colbert Report is funnier than the Daily Show.

You speak truth!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    All grains should be eliminated from our diets, nothing wrong with consuming good fats ... including saturated fats, 'high' cholesterol is not an indicator of heart disease, meal times need not be regular, exercise for weight loss is overrated, the food pyramid is a crock, a calorie is not just a calorie, calories in/out is way too blinkered and Bladerunner really isn't THAT good.

You know, the usual. ;)
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! It is good to have a break from being encouraging!

A little disturbed by the ginger comments, but I can take it. And I DID have cankles pre-healthy life changes!

Being a ginger-girl, not a big fan of giinger-boys. There is a limit to how many freckles a couple should have!

How can a person get through a day without quoting Seinfeld?
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    All grains should be eliminated from our diets, nothing wrong with consuming good fats ... including saturated fats, 'high' cholesterol is not an indicator of heart disease, meal times need not be regular, exercise for weight loss is overrated, the food pyramid is a crock, a calorie is not just a calorie, calories in/out is way too blinkered and Bladerunner really isn't THAT good.

You know, the usual. ;)

You can pry my grains from my cold, limp, lifeless hands ;)
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like marmite
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Big, hairy caveman type men are WAY hotter than hairless, groomed metrosexuals. :)

Yes. Definitely.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    White men CAN jump

The best place to be EVER is inside your house (or a house) playing video games. I hate outside

Twilight, Glee and Lady Gaga are garbage!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <<<< Hideous ginger here, grateful that yours isn't the only opinion out there.
    Gingers are hideous in my opinion ( SORRY! )
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Another one of my unpopular opinions....

God isn't real and I see no proof or reason to believe that he is. Logically that makes no sense to me.

Religion should be kept away from children in general.
    Now son you cant have an imagery friend thats crazy
    now pray to the man in the sky lol
    I agree. My daughter's father wanted to introduce her to Christianity (when really he isn't even Christian himself) but I said **** NAHHHHHH.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    If you're an animal lover who eats meat, you aren't really an "animal lover".

They love the taste of them too lol
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    <<<< Hideous ginger here, grateful that yours isn't the only opinion out there.

Yeah, that one was brutal. You're beautiful. I know many sexy gingers.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

:sad:
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Wellfare recipients should have to pass random drug tests to receive their benefits

Before you b!tch about somebody on welfare, you should probably learn to spell it. Oh, and when they did this in Florida, something like only 4% of people tested were positive. That happens to be an even bigger waste of tax money than supporting the 4% who were positive.
    Thats called a typo from using my phone! Don't get me wrong, FL. is an awesome state but do you actually think any state in the country would ever use FL. as an example on anything?? FL. can't even count their votes properly. And if your stats were accurate FL. would have the lowest drug use in the entire country and we all know that is not the case.
  • freedsgirl
    freedsgirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Everyone should be on contraceptive and must sit an iq/ physical to have a baby

THANK. YOU.
    I've been saying this for years.
    Also, I'm still trying to figure out how someone on welfare was able to afford invetro fertilization to come up with 8 kids. that stuff's expensive!!!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    My unpopular opinions:
    Nutella isn't even that good..

Blondes/Brunettes are equally hot..Gingers are super hot.

Television is boring.

What are some of yours?

I agree. Nutella is banned from my house!!!

I'm a true ginger (girl) and I think that Prince Harry is HAWT.

TV generally sucks, all the ones that claim to be reality, yes even the pawn and storage shows are scripted. I prefer the oldies - Barney Miller, Golden Girls, Three's Company, Roseanne, anything from '75 to '95.

Facebook sucks