My Unpopular Opinion

Options

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Reality TV (ALL OF IT!) sucks. Where is the realism?

Cats suck.

I agree - today's music sucks. That's why I've been listening to country lately (GASP!).

Agree with all of the above. I actually saw this chick post on facebook the other day about someone else not knowing what real music was, when all she listens to is Lady Gaga and Rihanna, and everything else that sounds exactly the same. Kill me please.
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My unpopular opinions:
    Nutella isn't even that good..

Blondes/Brunettes are equally hot..Gingers are super hot.

Television is boring.

What are some of yours?

Hmmm.... Nutella IS THAT good.

Brunettes are hottest. Gingers have kankles. Blondes are boring and full of themselves.

Television is totally boring ( we agree on that!!)

:bigsmile:

Hey thats not fair, im naturally blonde and people always assume i am full of myself. But once you get to know me you'l find i never do anything to big myself up, and i honestly cant see any good or nice things about myself. I know im not better than any one....

Hmm my unpopular opinions...
    Peanut butter is icky!

You know I'm kidding, right? (except for the redheads have cankles thing....) :smokin:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Wellfare recipients should have to pass random drug tests to receive their benefits

Before you b!tch about somebody on welfare, you should probably learn to spell it. Oh, and when they did this in Florida, something like only 4% of people tested were positive. That happens to be an even bigger waste of tax money than supporting the 4% who were positive.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Theres nothing more obnoxious than children and dogs (especially small ones)
    Anne Hathaway is the worst "famous" actress
    America survives on frankenfoods
    The Office is not funny
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    John Carter is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Cow's milk is disgusting. So is Almond milk. Soy milk is only tolerable on cereal and in smoothies. Really, anything with the word "milk" in its name can delete itself from existence and I wouldn't miss it.

Cats are more affectionate than dogs. (Mine is, anyway.)

And I agree with the above poster: The Office isn't funny, just uncomfortable and depressing.
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld was an annoying show.
    Ice cream isn't that good. Frozen Yogurt is much better!
    and I'm going to get it for this but:
    Being a parent is ridiculously hard and heartbreaking and a lot like being in jail most of the time.

WHAT???????????? Seinfeld was the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: LOL

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :devil:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    the movie "Field of Dreams" is an over rated piece of junk.
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I know this will irritate a lot of people, but it is not necessary to take your dog everywhere with you. They have no reason to be in a hair salon, grocery store, or restaraunt. I love my dog, but he can stay home unless we are going to the dog park.

Parents really need to stand up to their kids and just say "no". They will thank you for it later on in life.
  • ILoveJesus72
    Options
    Rush Limbaugh is just awesome.

It's funny that this statement is coming from a woman, considering how sexist he is. He's actually very ignorant, and addicted to Oxycontin so maybe "awesome" was not the word you were looking for.

Umm this is about OPINION. :)

Yeah, but sometimes opinion is wrong! Hahaha. To me, that's like saying Hitler is just awesome.

LOL c'mon you can't be seriously comparing El Rusbho to Hitler? That's a bit much.....seriously LOL
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Being a parent is ridiculously hard and heartbreaking and a lot like being in jail most of the time.
    Oh how glad I´m to see that i´m not the only one who has this opinion about parenthood. I have been told that i´m a horrible person to think like this. I love my children but as a single parent I do feel like i´m in prison, it´s hard to be everything at the same time.......
    Sometimes I wish I could press "pause" to recover and rest.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you don't need tv and underwear.

you don't need sleeping clothes.

*kitten* daily
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    The color orange is hideous
    Brad Pitt looks like a hobo
    Chocolate is vile
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Theres nothing more obnoxious than children and dogs (especially small ones)
    Anne Hathaway is the worst "famous" actress
    America survives on frankenfoods
    The Office is not funny

Hahaha, I agree with most of these. I have two kids but I pretty much don't find many other children tolerable. I know little kids are young and are suppose to be selfish, but I cannot stand bratty little children.
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Big, hairy caveman type men are WAY hotter than hairless, groomed metrosexuals. :)

I will gladly be your caveman...... other than that I dont have any opinions. LOL

Thanks, I will keep you in mind. I already have a caveman though. :bigsmile:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

WHAT???????????? Seinfeld was the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: LOL

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :devil:

Are you a close talker??????:noway:
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I know this will irritate a lot of people, but it is not necessary to take your dog everywhere with you. They have no reason to be in a hair salon, grocery store, or restaraunt. I love my dog, but he can stay home unless we are going to the dog park.

Parents really need to stand up to their kids and just say "no". They will thank you for it later on in life.

I saw an old guy pushing a dog around in a baby carriage..
    I really wanted to ask where his balls were.....
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Brad Pitt looks like a hobo

!!!!!!!!! I'VE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES, IN THESE EXACT WORDS!
  • Alexandria_JB
    Options
    Point 2 they should get food stamps that only allow access to healthy foods. you want to be a pig you can work for it

YES! I actually receive food stamps right now, and I wish this were the case. Right now my food stamps will permit me to buy energy drinks and ice cream, because those are "food," but NOT whey protein powder, because that is a "supplement." Ugh!
  • ILoveJesus72
    Options
    Obama isn't qualified to sell used cars in Chicago
    Fat people should only blame themselves for being fat
    The Twighlight movies suck
    Wellfare recipients should have to pass random drug tests to receive their benefits

yes. and....

GOD IS, WAS,and ALWAYS WILL BE
    there is only one way to Heaven - Jesus
    everyone should tithe and give to charity
    people need to read for understanding not just for knowing....

^^^^ YOu can't see it but I am cheering you!! :):flowerforyou:
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    Rush Limbaugh is just awesome.

It's funny that this statement is coming from a woman, considering how sexist he is. He's actually very ignorant, and addicted to Oxycontin so maybe "awesome" was not the word you were looking for.

Umm this is about OPINION. :)

Yeah, but sometimes opinion is wrong! Hahaha. To me, that's like saying Hitler is just awesome.

* Creamsicle: Orange slices and one vanilla bean, sliced down center.

Hitler brought a nation on the brink of collapse back and turned into a superpower to take on the world. He took on the entire world.

The man got stuff done.
    If you take away the mass murder bit he was a hell of a workaholic