Options
2»

Replies

• mcleodconnor
    Options
    Dang, impressive work!
  • enchantingashley
    Options
    Great Job! And without being super creepy, I know you! Well, actually we only met once, but I became really good friends with Maddi and Emily a few summers ago when we did a play at PLT together :) Keep up the good work!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! You look great! Thank you for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • kmariscd
    kmariscd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You are such an inspiration to me.

This is literally my first post on MFP, and I have to say -- you are an inspiration to me, too! I am exactly in the same spot (145, 5'4") and aiming for around the same results (~125 lbs, but really just hoping to get fit and feel great). I just started C25K last week and complementing w/ some basic core circuit training and low-impact days (yoga, etc.) but I'm going to look into NROLFW.

Thank you so much for posting these! I feel like I can totally do it!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You are such an inspiration to me.

This is literally my first post on MFP, and I have to say -- you are an inspiration to me, too! I am exactly in the same spot (145, 5'4") and aiming for around the same results (~125 lbs, but really just hoping to get fit and feel great). I just started C25K last week and complementing w/ some basic core circuit training and low-impact days (yoga, etc.) but I'm going to look into NROLFW.

Thank you so much for posting these! I feel like I can totally do it!

This was so awesome to read. Thank you so much! I posted the pics for this exact reason, so they would hopefully inspire someone. It's awesome to hear that they actually did! You can TOTALLY do this and you will feel awesome when you make it!
  • cleavagefurrow
    cleavagefurrow Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I am also 5'4 and I started MFP when I was around 145lbs. My next C25K run day is tomorrow morning; I'll be doing W2D2! Your post is so inspiring! ^_^ Keep up the great work!
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing !!! You look awesome and what an inspiration !!!!
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    Thank you all very much! Your support is awesome!
  • ChandlerBrooks93
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOW!! GREAT RESULTS FROM YOUR HARD WORK!!
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • saarek
    saarek Posts: 14
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • lilblondie1
    lilblondie1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fab! amazing results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!