Favorite Disney Princess?

Options
rai8759
rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
In my opinion the number one Disney Princess is BELLE! She is smart, adventurous and also gentle and kind.

A close second is Arielle... reason number 1: She is a mermaid.

What do you say?!!

Replies

• kirsty736
    kirsty736 Posts: 65
    Options
    Sleeping beauty is definitely my favourite, I think she's the prettiest, I love the name Aurora and her prince is the most handsome!
  • SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Always will be Ariel.
    The movie 'The Little Mermaid' holds a very dear place in my heart.
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    There's so many of them that i like. If i had to choose, i would choose Jasmin or Pocahontas. Pocahontas because she's ready to experience new things and following her path. Definitely what i want to do. I say Jasmin because I can sort of relate to her. Not the whole arrange marriage thing but how she's kept in her palace pretty much. I feel stuck in this place and I'd like to get out once in a while. :/

AND because i could probably play their parts. Haha. People say i look like a Native and Hindi(?) people.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Belle for sure, she has always been my fave :)
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Cinderella for sure!
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cinderella without a doubt, and so looking forward to meeting her September at her castle :-) Hoping to have 25lbs gone when I do.
  • thekacers
    thekacers Posts: 68
    Options
    Agreed! Sleeping Beauty is my all-time favorite. I think she is so beautiful and the names Briar Rose & Aurora have been amongst my favorite name since I was a child.
    Sleeping beauty is definitely my favourite, I think she's the prettiest, I love the name Aurora and her prince is the most handsome!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ok so today is my birthday! fantastic timing for one of my fav subjects! we just got back from comicon, will have to post a pic of me with all the princesses! there were six of them! im standing next to cinderella, my fav, I had a wicked stepmother growing up too.
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Rapunzel from Tangled.. she's bad *kitten* :)

...and i think she is being billed as a princess at WDW now so she is a legit choice :)
  • misspgreenwood
    Options
    <
    SNOW WHITE! (can you tell ?!)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Mulan. She doesn't need or seek out a man to be fulfilled, she just gets the guy as a bonus at the end of the movie. Also, SHE is the one who does the rescuing!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I like seeping beauty best!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    princess jasmine, she speaks her mind! love it
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Mulan!

She's strong, selfless and brave. Everything I want to be. ;_;
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Mulan I guess. I was never into Disney princesses.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Cinderella! Hands down!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Definitely Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). I saw the movie at the theater when I was little with my grandma and I have always loved it since.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Belle has always been my favorite. She's smart, pretty and kind. What else do you need in a role model?
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mulan and Bella are my two favorites.
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    Belle. I think she's amazing. Princess Jasmine next, mainly because Aladdin is a babe.