Replies

• AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I <3 men! WOOP WOOP!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I like guys who can whip me up a big ol juicy burger for Cheeseburger Tuesday!!! (preferably shirtless)

This is MY Specialty...cooking burgers on the grill and many times...Shirtless :O)
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am sexually attracted to men but at this point in time I'm not that big of a fan. Sorry guys.
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I like men too. They are great to have around to fix things and move things in the house. Lol. Kidding
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I love men! Especially the sexy one I get to sleep next to every night :wink:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    But aren't they sort of people? I don't like people. :angry:

Get a dog?

People like dogs. I'd be walking my dog, and people would approach me, and be like "What kind of dog is that? What's his name? How old is he?" etc.

Nice try, lady, but I'm onto to you and your tricksy ideas. :angry:

Maybe get an alligator? I don't think anyone would approach someone walking an alligator :P

"How cool! Does he bite? What do you feed him?"

:angry:

You could always just feed him people and kill two birds with one stone *shrugs*
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Me too. They know how to put bookcases together and blow out dryer vents.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options

lmao!! me neither! I jokingly made up a song years ago, going to work at wal-mart for the night and my husband still picks on me about it. it only had 7 words but he found it hilarious...
    "I hate people and people hate me"
  • Woolooloo
    Woolooloo Posts: 82
    Options
    Speaking on behalf of all men - we love you ladies too! We should hang out some time or something!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yummy. Me too.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Men in Tights? (or tight pajamas!?)

pjman.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Get a dog?

People like dogs. I'd be walking my dog, and people would approach me, and be like "What kind of dog is that? What's his name? How old is he?" etc.

Maybe get an alligator? I don't think anyone would approach someone walking an alligator :P

You could always just feed him people and kill two birds with one stone *shrugs*

But then I will get arrested and be trapped inside a building with nothing but people, as far as the eye can see.
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can find a reason or two to keep them around. :)

Since I have a car with GPS in it now, I can really only think of one reason to keep em around ;)
  • jpuderbaugh
    Options

Get a dog?

^^^I like that idea. or get a cat. you don't have to walk it, it can ignore everybody who comes to visit. Might even chase them away (mine keep certain family members away :bigsmile: ) I love cats. I have 4.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    ME TOO.

I want to be surrounded by boys who make fart jokes and get dirty and run around wildly screaming and sweating.

that is all.
  • stephenatl09
    stephenatl09 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I like men too!!

^^ THIS ^^
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Here here!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Get a dog?

^^^I like that idea. or get a cat. you don't have to walk it, it can ignore everybody who comes to visit. Might even chase them away (mine keep certain family members away :bigsmile: ) I love cats. I have 4.

I walk one of my cats because he loves to be outside and he loves people. He is a people magnet. However, you can't stop your alligator from eating people. Just live in the middle of nowhere and then you can avoid people and if they do show up, your alligator will just eat them.
  • jpuderbaugh
    Options

Get a dog?

I walk one of my cats because he loves to be outside and he loves people. He is a people magnet. However, you can't stop your alligator from eating people. Just live in the middle of nowhere and then you can avoid people and if they do show up, your alligator will just eat them.

Awwww. So cute. I have one cat who loves people. The rest hide. All but one of them are indoor only cats, so I don't walk mine. I can only imagine that anyway.... planting themselves on the ground, claws dug into the grass forbidding to move. My kitten loves water though. So spraying her with a water gun when she's bad doesn't work.
  • jpuderbaugh
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Reply "He really likes the taste of human flesh. He's probably getting hungry...."

That is what I would do, with an evil smile on my face, and then laugh my *kitten* off once they were gone. My brother had that type of fun with a telemarketer once. It was freaking hilarious. (they called for his wife and he replied in a deep creepy voice "she's dead". the lady wanted off the phone something awful, scrambling to say "ok, I'll call back at a better time!" to which he replied again "she's dead".)