What are your Summer goals?

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    To arrive in ONEderland! My deadline is 09/21/2012. My goal weight for that date is 199 lbs or less. I'm currently around 250ish.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Drop my last 15 lbs. Get fitter, faster, and stronger.
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    3 hours a week cardio, 4 hours a week weight training, and to drop 25 lbs before the start of the school year:):drinker:
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    do well on step 2 board exams,
    enjoy life,
    get down to 180 lbs (20lbs weight loss)....
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 5-6 lbs of body fat and improve my lifts as much as I can while cutting...not sure how the progression will go. I've been out sick, so my immediate goal is just to get back to where I was a few weeks ago! We'll see from there.
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Lose 20 lbs!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Lose 15 pounds, complete Couch to 5k program, have beers at Twin Peaks with Rae6503

Lady Homebrewer - 3yrs
    MFP Smarty-pants and sometimes food logger
    Also, boobs.
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Be able to do 100 consecutive "perfect form" push-ups (I can get pretty close now, but I cheat a little bit on form :-)

Be able to do "perfect form" pistol squats (I don't have a number in mind since I currently can't do a single one in perfect form)

Anyway, I am going to work toward accomplishing both goals by Labor Day.
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 21 MORE lbs by August 1st So 2 months from Friday (total 31lbs) Then my birthday is September 12th, which is about another 6 weeks from there so I'd like to lose another 10lbs before my birthday for a total of (41lbs) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...and then of course much more to go after that but I am determined and will KEEP IT OFF THIS TIME...here comes a happy and healthy 2013 :-)

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • veganpoler
    veganpoler Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    To continue building more and more muscle with my pole dancing, while losing the fat that is hiding those beautiful muscles!

I started at 181 lbs on New Years day. I'm currently 169 lbs. I've slacked a lot and haven't lose as quickly as I had hoped, but I've been going in the right direction so I'm focusing on that. Right now I'm feeling incredibly motivated to push forward so my goal is to hit 150 lbs by my 10 year wedding anniversary in late August!

My end goal is 140-145 but I know I'll be feeling pretty amazing at 150.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Several goals for the summer:

1) to drastically improve my run time. I want to get down to a 11-12 min mile. Currently around 14-15 min.
    2) to lose an additional 10lbs by August.
    3) to whittle away the belly fat.
    4) to get a new job (new fitness related, but definitely lifestyle related)

It's gonna be a looonnnngggg summer, lol.
  • danielle3203
    Options
    to feel much better in my bathing suit. ideally i want to loose another 20 lbs. So here is to more bike riding and pushing harder in kickboxing!

oh and i totally forgot, im doing the Warrior Dash in august, and i want to be able to do that in a good time!
  • ksraider
    ksraider Posts: 107
    Options
    To hit my goal weight by my 13th wedding anni. on Sept. 4th
  • Jalisa4792
    Jalisa4792 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MY goal is to lose 30 pounds, and to finally be out of the 300's whoo hoo cannot wait :)
  • Jolene2012
    Jolene2012 Posts: 36
    Options
    That's so possible! :) I've lost 55.5 lbs in 4 months. That's an average of 3.5 lbs a week. It's alot of hard work and dedication to do it but it can be done. My summer goal is to lose another 40-50 lbs and reach my goal weight. I've just posted my before and after pics on my profile today. Check em' out if you like. :)
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    To do the Grouse Grind in under 2 hours. I've done it 3 times and I've always been just over 2 hours. It officially opened today but I won't be doing it for a few more weeks.

GrouseGrindHalfway_2011.jpg

This looks interesting, where is it??
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 115 by the middle of June, which is only a few more pounds. More importantly I'd like to have significantly thinner arms and a flatter tummy by my birthday at the end of July.
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down at least 20lbs by end August and running 5K in 30mins.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    <
    to rock my bikini, first summer in 20 years I am wearing one! Whoohoo!!!!!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    <
    to rock my bikini, first summer in 20 years I am wearing one! Whoohoo!!!!!!!!

:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!