i cant stop eating the cookies i baked!

Options

Replies

• Rolande55
    Rolande55 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If you're serious about a healthier lifestyle why would you bake cookies in the first place? There's no such thing as willpower.
  • littleredbird25
    Options
    Freeze them or give them away and don't make cookies
    :sad:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    How about throwing them out and then stop making cookies...
    ^This^ Its the only way!
  • empenTen
    empenTen Posts: 29
    Options
    Pour bleach on them. Seriously. Or is that just me?!

I put waashing up liquid on them and in the bowl really quickly to stop me licking it!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    How about throwing them out and then stop making cookies...

LOL, this! This is why I don't bake or keep these kind of goodies because I can't stop eating them either :(
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Cut them into 50 cal portions.

I make all my cookies into these portions, so i can have one and it wont break the bank :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Pour bleach on them. Seriously. Or is that just me?!

I've been known to use hairspray on stuff.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Give them away...throw them away, feed them to the birds,or try and freeze them.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk9nD8K_PzUPV_7Ihd6kWwF_CYbi66oJBpY_j_Ky2IXTPko_fo
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    Simply stop making cookies. You are sabatoging yoursef.

crumble them up and throw them away.

or make a healthier cookie dough that you don't feel guilty eating.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This thread has made me want a cookie. Sigh... None in the house so I'm good! :laugh:

I like the idea someone had about the fire station. The police department, the local ambulance station, etc. They all work very hard and deserve a treat. :smile:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    If throwing them out or freezing is not an option for some reason, put them out of sight. Then charge yourself $5 per cookie if you take one. A tangible price may help deter taking one. Or two.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    moderation...you should have just baked 1 dozen....and then ate 4 and your brother ate 4...and the dog ate 4..this works in my house. Except last night with that half gallon of ice cream..lol
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    If you're serious about a healthier lifestyle why would you bake cookies in the first place? There's no such thing as willpower.

valid point! I realize it wasn't the wisest choice... now to deal with the consequences of my actions and learn from this mistake and not repeat it :)
  • sugakane78
    sugakane78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GET RID OF THEM, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373
    Options
    ah i baked the yummiest cookies and I cannot stop eating them. Any ideas on what to do with them????

Crush them with your bare hands onto a plate and then tip them all down the toilet as you scream "I HATE YOU, I HATE YOUUUUU" at the top of your lungs, then flush the toilet and go rinse off the plate.

Bonus points if you do it in front of other people and don't even explain or acknowledge what you just did and act like it never happened. They'll think twice before doing anything cookie related with you again.
  • HYBRIDXXX
    HYBRIDXXX Posts: 86
    Options
    I FEEL YA! I DNT BAKE THESE BT THOSE BELVITA BREAKFAST BISCUITS IN THE COOKIE/CRACKER AISLE R SO ADDICTIVE. I HV 2 JUX STOP BUYING THEM. I WILL EAT 2 PACKS AT ONE TIME. THEY R 230 CALS A PACK. THEY R MY KRYPTONITE SO I DECIDED IF THEY R NT N DA HOUSE I CNT EAT EM SO IMA JUX STOP BUYING EM LOL!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to cook and bake - in fact, while kids were away and hubby was on nightshift this past three day weekend, I rarely left the kitchen. I spent most of the time making healthy treats and trying new recipes. My fridge is now full of GOOD & healthy food for the next few days! I made a from scratch best chocolate cake ever with chocolate icing, but I gave the entire thing to hubby to take to work!
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ah i baked the yummiest cookies and I cannot stop eating them. Any ideas on what to do with them???? My will power is seriously lacking right about now. and they are not "healthy" cookies.

I made a batch of cookie dough the other night because I was craving it. I split it into 5 separate cups and put 4 in the freezer. I ate 1 a day (about a thousand calories) and did not regret one minute of it .. I just ran a little longer and worked out a little harder. Just enjoy your cookies!

But yeah, to the OP, try freezing some to have later.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Out of sight, out of mind never worked for me. Last week I fixed the Nestle chocolate chip cookies that are pre-mixed & frozen. I was doing this so our son would have something to take in his lunch to work with him. After I fixed them, I told him that I do not want them here so I am tempted to snack on them. He agreed, but didn't take all of them (even to give to the guys he works with) so I ended up throwing most of them away today. After I tossed them in the trash, I used the trash compactor to make sure there would only be crumbs left in the garbage & then emptied food that had been sitting in the fridge all week on top of them. No way will I be tempted now.