Needs Friends! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    405 days of logging, goals reached, new ones set and love this immunity. Happy to accept friends anytime, and no message necessary :-) good luck in your journey!

Immunity, eh? lol... time to check that phone, Dee! :drinker:
  • partyboybr
    partyboybr Posts: 1
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    Im Alexandre, from Brazil.

GO GO GO GO GO, Power to your focus.
  • kristenmariex0
    Options
    I'm brand new here, I just downloaded the app on my iphone/ipad! A few of my friends are using this, I've been trying weight watchers but not having any luck. I was recently diagnosed as a diabetic, so I'm trying to get myself into shape! I'm looking for brand new friends to help me stay motivated! But, by the way hi! I'm Kristen, I'm 25 years old from New York!
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • Baseballfury
    Options
    Ive used other weight loss programmes before and when ive really really struggled ive tried searching the notice boards and ive got lots of murmerings of support but beyond the initial "go you!" ive never had anybody actually give me any kind of support from a weight loss community. I have fallen off the weight loss wagon BIG time and really need a kick up the *kitten*. id really like somebody that every couple of days i can check in with to see how theyre doing, and why theyre doing so good/ bad etc and provide a bit of support to and get the same in return. Is anybody else looking for this? x
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have been there more than once! Feel free to add me!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    405 days of logging, goals reached, new ones set and love this immunity. Happy to accept friends anytime, and no message necessary :-) good luck in your journey!

Immunity, eh? lol... time to check that phone, Dee! :drinker:

LOL!!!! Curse this iPad, Sean!!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends, I consider myself one. You and any can feel free add me.
  • twin0602
    twin0602 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome...You can add me of you like
  • goddamnelectric
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome!
    Always looking to make new friends too, feel free to add.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Hi Nicole, Welcome to MFP, My name in Bob, I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada, In the last 3 1/2 months I'VE LOST 88 LBS through a strict diet and heavy exercise, feel free to add me as a friend, we can share tips and stratagies, I still have 44 lbs to go, I've gone from 332.8 lbs down to 244.8 lbs so far.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole and anyone else out there who is looking for a little support. I'm far from perfect............but I do make a good friend. Feel more than free to add me.