Options

Replies

• fitforlifeee
    Options
    To have bangin' beach bod :)
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    I want to be able to do 10 wide grip pull-ups and run a 5k in about 25 minutes.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    <
    to rock my bikini, first summer in 20 years I am wearing one! Whoohoo!!!!!!!!

To see that ^^^^ live
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 35 pounds by end of August
  • roger9
    roger9 Posts: 30
    Options
    I want to be 115 by my birthday which is in early august. :)
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Put on about 5 more pounds. I'm bulking trying to gain muscle so my overall goal is 15 pounds and then cut and hope some of it went to muscle. I've got 5 down so far. Hoping to start cutting near the end of the year. And of course make some significant progress in weights. :)
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend who's living on the other side of the world (aka China) is coming to visit in August, after 8 months apart!!!
    I want to be as sexy as possible, as fit as I ever been, and so desirable that he'll wants to stay in Canada ^_^!

I aim:
    12-14% body fat
    size 3/4
    125 lbs

Plus, I am trying out vitamins to help my hair growing... It might sound stupid, but I heard a lot of positive feedbacks of these!
  • newmommy2cash
    newmommy2cash Posts: 118
    Options
    To rock a bikini in Vegas when I go on vacation with my honey....
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    To continue on thishealthy lifestyle path and hopefully build some more muscle, because Im liking my results so far. :-)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    run 13.1 miles by Sept....running my 1st 1/2 Sept 9!!!!!! Drop the last 10 freakin pounds :explode: learn to LOVE my new life!!!!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    1. I'm in a wedding in July, and have to wear a bare-midriff sari.

2. I'm in a caribbean carnival parade in August, and my outfit consists of sequins, feathers, and glue. I'd like to look good in it :)
  • U411483
    U411483 Posts: 2
    Options
    Start my new regime on Friday. 5.5 stone weight loss (78lbs) within 2 years. Looking at losing 1lb a week, with holidays off. My wife is also joining me, but has a lot smaller target, as she is only slightly overweight. Weigh in Thursday night at 7.30pm. Missing Curry Club Thursday night now, already achieved my first sacrifice.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Ultimately to lose enough I'll have to buy a new bathing suit. Also to get a bunch of stuff made to sell in October and to get enough money to fly to Orlando next April. Would like to be able to lift heavier weights, do more in terms of aerobics and strength training, and basically be able to do a wider range than what I'm doing now.
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30lb by the end of summer and be in the normal bmi for my height, but I think losing that much so fast might not be possible. So I'm shooting for 20 pounds by the time school starts. Either way, the big picture is my goal weight which I hope to hit spring of next year.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    To get myself into full diva mode by August 22nd, so I can dazzle everyone with my Beyoncé-ness.
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    To continue on thishealthy lifestyle path and hopefully build some more muscle, because Im liking my results so far. :-)
    ^^ Me, too - great goal!
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    -lose 21 lbs by 9/1
    -join a yoga class (i'm shy but I love it)
    -complete my very first 5k (THE COLOR RUN) 7/15
    -do something active every day (even something small)
    -work on my kindness, intelligence, and perspective in proportion to health/fitness.

should be a great summer! x
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Simple: eat clean, do HIIT, do cardio, drink 8 glasses of water, get 8 hours of sleep a night, do yoga, be DILIGENT! lose 10+ pounds? 8)

and of course, no binges or complacent eating.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Goal #1 is to lose at least 10 lbs before my next 5k the end of July

Goal #2 is to be able to complete the c25k program before my 5k in July so I will be able to run in the race since I just walked my first 5k.

Goal #3 is to be able to fit into my new long sleeved tech shirt by the fall. I bought it at the Running Room this weekend . It is a size medium.
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    To workout everyday without fail and no pizza, chips or cheesies all summer.

I have no expectations when it comes to weight loss or goal weight or anything.
    I set the bar too high last year and failed miserably. So I'm setting more attainable goals.

On a side note my two year old is running around throwing her celery at the cat. It's absolutely hilarious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!