Do you see it?

Options
October 2011 ~ before my journey
DSC_0296-1.jpg

Easter 2012 ~ about 4 months into the journey
CSC_0589.jpg

Maybe it's cause I see myself day in and day out. Or perhaps its the fact that I can't see past my boobs anyway when I look down but I don't really see any change and it's ticking me off. The only people who mention anything are family (hubby and my mom) or good girl friends who know how hard I'm working... basically people who "have to" notice and be supportive so I don't really know if they're being genuine or just being good supportive friends/family.

So I turn it over to you complete strangers who don't have to be nice... Can you see any changes? I know they're not the best pictures but I don't have anything better.

Replies

• odumsmith00
    odumsmith00 Posts: 25
    Options
    anyone?
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I can see a lot more definition in your waist for sure. It also looks like your hips are slimming down too. Keep up the great work!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can definitely see that there is more space between your chest and your stomach, and also your stomach looks smaller in relation to your legs too!

Good work! How much have you lost? Looks like at least 50.

Keep it up!

blessings.
  • Michellelynn219
    Michellelynn219 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    YES! I see it! check out your waist....good job, keep it up!
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    Its hard to tell with the smock over the tank, but i would say yes. It looks like your stomach is flatter under your boobs. Your undershirt caves in more in the second pic.
  • chemically_imbalanzed
    Options
    Can definately see it! Imagine u r standing infront of urself in the first picture with a tape measure. Imagine rapping it around ur hips. Now do the same with ur bottom pic. Do u see it now?
  • kayd69
    kayd69 Posts: 29
    Options
    I can see it!!! That is Great!! I don't know how much you lost but looks like a lot! congrats
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    yes! i do see it...all around your upper body, it has shrunk :D i totally understand your frustration, i too am having a hard time seeing it, but when you look at yourself every day its tough. but your body is definitely changing! keep it up!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I definately can see a difference! You're doing great!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    IDK...the clothes are hiding it- so for sure the waist line (belly area) looks smaller in brown than the blue. you need better pics for sure, like side view, to be honest. try no cover up or wear loose fitting clothes next time.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    You're smaller! Great going!!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Not yet...9lbs isn't awhole lot when you have so much to lose.

But hang in there. It's usually hardest for the person losing the weight to notice the changes themselves anyway!

You are off to a great start, keep it up!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Awesome job..Keep up the good work.. I see it and you should be proud
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell that you have lost in the tummy area! =) Your face looks slim too. You look great after only 4 months! Keep it up and don't be so hard on yourself. I say the best way to really see results is to take a look at how your clothes are fitting you nowadays. ;)
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I can see it, but I know exactly how you feel. Some days I feel like I can see the weight off me and then there is other days I don't fell like it. It is like my mind is playing tricks on me. Inches tell me no lie though, and that is what I am working off of.
  • odumsmith00
    odumsmith00 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks! It's about a 35-40 pound loss so far.

I've also gone from a size 24 to a 16/18 in pants.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    WTF is wrong with one poster...I swear she never EVER has anything good to say. Everything is negative with her..not to mention you can CLEARLY see the difference. Ugggg I swear I hate stupid people.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Yes I see it! Your middle is way smaller! Good job! Keep it up!
  • missfit12
    missfit12 Posts: 10
    Options
    No doubt about it! Looking good! I do agree that when you take future pics remove the outer shirt! You Go Girl!
  • BennettKaylee
    Options
    This isn't meant to be derogatory.

In the first picture, your boobs and stomach stick out about the same.

In the second, there is a large gap between the two.

So, yes! I can see it!

Great job!