UNEDITED, honest pics of me :)

Options

Replies

• Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    These are great pics!

By realistic I mean, almost unposed, not showing the best parts that your willing to share, but those that represent your body truely :)

Loving the courage!
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys all look great! I still have a ways to go before I will feel comfortable posting pics like those but it gives me inspiration to keep on keepin on!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options

Dare ya to post one! The front view is my fear too. This looks fab tho- thanks :)

Side scares me more than front does!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

Dare ya to post one! The front view is my fear too. This looks fab tho- thanks :)

Side scares me more than front does!

Same here!! Cuz of my belly!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    For me, I love the Sides! The front scares me too. I Dont look like I have lost weight at al on the front (ill show u)
    frontprog2.jpg?w=490&h=131

but on the back/ side I can see the loss!
    backprog1.jpg?w=490&h=136
    sideprog1.jpg?w=490&h=206
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    For me, I love the Sides! The front scares me too. I Dont look like I have lost weight at al on the front (ill show u)
    frontprog2.jpg?w=490&h=131

but on the back/ side I can see the loss!
    backprog1.jpg?w=490&h=136
    sideprog1.jpg?w=490&h=206

U waist looks like it gotsmaller in the front. I can tell from both that i've lost, but my belly sticks out farther than urs. I hate that is sticks out grrrr. Not that I look good from the front cuz of my love handles, same in the back lol. I like arm shots LOL cuz I can look nice in them hahahaha
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Louise, I can totally see the difference from the front. Put #1 next to #6 and you will, too. It's especially pronounced in waist & hips.
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    love that tats

Nice WoW profile photo!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so beautiful. I think it's amazing that you guys are so real and honest. Me? I'm way too chicken and ashamed of myself but I'm really trying hard to work on loving myself no matter what I look like. With so many cocky, condescending people on MFP this was really refreshing.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Louise, this is a brilliant thread! I've posted some after photos elsewhere on MFP, but none of them showing the bits I'm still a bit embarrassed about. But I have become firmly convinced through my time on MFP that we have to learn to love our bodies with all their "imperfections." This pic shows the lovely overhang I still have thanks to being overweight my entire adult life (I'm 37). Since joining MFP last January I've lost 98 lbs (dropping from 217lbs to 119lbs), but I've gained so much love and respect for my body and what it's capable of. I've stopped trying to lose more weight (I'm 5'4", and I haven't weighed this little since I was about 10), but I continue to work on finding new fitness goals and to improve my body image. I have two children by c-section (can't see the scars because they hide under the overhang), so I've got stretch marks, wrinkles, and scars, and my husband thinks I'm sexy (which after how I feel about myself is the most important thing).

IMGP1185.jpg
  • Louise1247
    Options
    and my husband thinks I'm sexy

This is so sweet :) - definitely something important to me too :)

That is a fantastic Loss!! Im so impressed- and this picture shows exactly how well you have done :) I think I have seen your pics around! :D
  • Louise1247
    Options
    You guys are all so beautiful. I think it's amazing that you guys are so real and honest. Me? I'm way too chicken and ashamed of myself but I'm really trying hard to work on loving myself no matter what I look like. With so many cocky, condescending people on MFP this was really refreshing.

This is so sweet! thanks- you should join in regardless :P GO FOR IT!! :)
    Louise, I can totally see the difference from the front. Put #1 next to #6 and you will, too. It's especially pronounced in waist & hips.

I have done that now and this is the result:
    back-152-6.jpg?w=500&h=
    front-152-6.jpg?w=500&h=
    side-152-6.jpg?w=370&h=

Personally I still dont see it from the front! But I believe you :)
    And holy rap the back view I can really see a diff!

I really cannot believe the support and input people have included on this post!!! I feel so much better about my bad bits and so proud of u guys....
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I would show them but I don't know how to doll up naked pictures to make them not naked! lol
  • Louise1247
    Options
    I would show them but I don't know how to doll up naked pictures to make them not naked! lol

Aww yeah thats hard cus the rules say u cant be naked, even if blocked out :( U could blog them - with blocks of course- and then link to them? and congrats on the 'I would show!'
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    lol not gonna show anyone my nakedness..

maybe i can paint a suit on it or something
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    This thread is excellent Louise! All of you are doing so well and are so brave to show pictures!
    So Im taking the plunge and showing picture of me a few weeks ago and me today!
    :blushing: :blushing: Bit scary showing pictures in my undies and bikini.

IMG_1159-1.jpg?t=1338370258

photo9-1.jpg?t=1338370452

I dont think there is a big difference but I think my belly looks a bit less bloated.
    Still a long way to go I think, especially in the toning up!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Wow Maz!! Ur after pics are such an improvement to the ones u showed me before :D I dont understand how u weigh more than I do??? ur so slim!? !!
  • Mazzyx
    Options
    Wow Maz!! Ur after pics are such an improvement to the ones u showed me before :D I dont understand how u weigh more than I do??? ur so slim!? !!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    Thank you. This is why I love this site, its so motivational and everyone is so nice. :flowerforyou:
    I am taller than you dont forget! I do feel a bit thinner than when I last showed you the pics, I just need to start toning up. Im a bit scared to get back on the weights because of my wrist but I must get onto it. :embarassed:
  • Louise1247
    Options

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    Thank you. This is why I love this site, its so motivational and everyone is so nice. :flowerforyou:
    I am taller than you dont forget! I do feel a bit thinner than when I last showed you the pics, I just need to start toning up. Im a bit scared to get back on the weights because of my wrist but I must get onto it. :embarassed:

Yeah :S Hopefully it stops hurting so much... Try doing some resistance usin ur own body weight n stuff to begin with :)
  • Mazzyx
    Options
    Yeah :S Hopefully it stops hurting so much... Try doing some resistance usin ur own body weight n stuff to begin with :)

It was push ups that did it to my wrist. Ill just have to be extra careful with it and wear a support. Stupid thing! ha! :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!