MFP's MEANEST!

Options

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Dear someone who posted earlier in this thread that I shall not name...

LOL, I actually thought of you when I saw this thread title! Not that I think you are mean, just that some people are so ____ that the truth hurts. Then there are the others who only want to have everyone around them condone their every action, diary, complaint, even if it's totally unhealthy and counterproductive to their claimed goals.

It's commonplace for us to label those who challenge us and try to help us as mean when we don't accept or understand what they are saying. But eventually, sometimes, it forges a friendship and respect that endures. Wear your meanness as a badge of honor! :devil: :drinker:

Your girlfriend's p*ssy must be April-fresh since she sleeps with a douche every night.
    Re-quoting just...because.

Re-quoting because it is funny.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I've friended and unfriended (whacked) over 100 people in my time here... I'm down to two friends now...going to have to start over...any takers?

tumblr_m3ts9ccf1K1qc05f6.gif

You win the internet.

Superbad.
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options

LOL, I actually thought of you when I saw this thread title! Not that I think you are mean, just that some people are so ____ that the truth hurts. Then there are the others who only want to have everyone around them condone their every action, diary, complaint, even if it's totally unhealthy and counterproductive to their claimed goals.

It's commonplace for us to label those who challenge us and try to help us as mean when we don't accept or understand what they are saying. But eventually, sometimes, it forges a friendship and respect that endures. Wear your meanness as a badge of honor! :devil: :drinker:

Your girlfriend's p*ssy must be April-fresh since she sleeps with a douche every night.

I don't think I've ever said anything quite as awesome.

We don't doubt that.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

maybe we should start a "MFP's dumbest" or "MFP's most self absorbed"....then you'd finally have a thread dedicated to you!

...says the person who has no their profile "Above all else I am a Christ follower and try to live everyday to serve my creator."

Can you just always be here to remind us of how rottenly horrible we all are? Your insight is so invaluable and motivating.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options

Re-quoting just...because.

Re-quoting because it is funny.

Re-quoting because it made me literally lol.
  • callmeBAM
    Options

maybe we should start a "MFP's dumbest" or "MFP's most self absorbed"....then you'd finally have a thread dedicated to you!

...says the person who has no their profile "Above all else I am a Christ follower and try to live everyday to serve my creator."

Can you just always be here to remind us of how rottenly horrible we all are? Your insight is so invaluable and motivating.

I accept.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Dear someone who women cut from friends lists for requesting dirty pics,

With every post you make it worse for yourself. For someone who gave an unwanted lecture on comedy you are shockingly unfunny. Silence works best for you. I recommend it highly.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Yes and the personal message just to pile on how awesome you are and how every Christian is a bad person because sometimes we make mistakes. That is especially fantastic. I really liked the part where you likened me to "those with deomonic photos...."
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I accept.

Troll!
  • JAPANFOXX
    JAPANFOXX Posts: 27
    Options
    GOLDENGIRL1979 and TheFoxxyBROwn , _Tabby_ and DAVEHYNIC.... i have quite a few... ahhhh... tummz02.... Badgirlstl..hmmm.. Ms_newnew... getfitdiva... TEMISHA (no MFP name needed here).... ahh... 1workoutatatime.........seeemrun2012....
    Caljur....ellesoul ..... toohotttotrott (she promised me cake and never delivered)
    LizzySunflower.... Saskenn.. Golden83.... really?? all my friends... lol :drinker:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!
  • callmeBAM
    Options

With every post you make it worse for yourself. For someone who gave an unwanted lecture on comedy you are shockingly unfunny. Silence works best for you. I recommend it highly.

I don't pretend to be funny. Not my goal. Couldn't care less. So, not offended by your attempt at insulting me. I do appreciate your effort though.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options

I love you, Funny Girl!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I don't pretend to be funny. Not my goal. Couldn't care less. So, not offended by your attempt at insulting me. I do appreciate your effort though.

But you do send unsolicited messages asking to see MFP ladies naked, don't you?

Good thing the ladies on my list have class and taste.
  • callmeBAM
    Options
    Yes and the personal message just to pile on how awesome you are and how every Christian is a bad person because sometimes we make mistakes. That is especially fantastic. I really liked the part where you likened me to "those with deomonic photos...."

Yes, your comment was in line with ones posted by binary jester, with the demonic clown. do you disagree?
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

you're desperate for attention is that it???
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I don't think I've ever said anything quite as awesome.

We don't doubt that.

I'm sorry, do I know you?
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    well duh, but under me...

can I volunteer to be one of the mean people under you?
  • callmeBAM
    Options
    This is quite entertaining.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This is quite entertaining.
    Actually it is although I am upset you seem to be beating me in the pools now.
This discussion has been closed.