How do you love yourself?

Options

Replies

• bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    As part of more, um, cooperative ventures.

Also, I love being natural curvy with nice muscles. I also love my big, bushy eyebrows, even though I'm a girl. And my big nose.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Right-handed!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    self hugs!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Rabbits? Bullets? Crisco??? I'm sure I don't know what any of this means.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wow. Why I'm even surprised at some of the stupidity and awful behavior of so-called adults on here anymore, I don't know.

OP- Great idea to reflect on this!
    I have a curvy, muscular shape. i'm not teeny tiny but i'm not big and i love that my body builds muscle fast. I care about people so much it hurts sometimes. I will do anything to help. I have been lucky to find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with at a young age.
    I also show myself love by pushing myself my hardest during workouts, resting when I need to, and simply APPRECIATING what my body can do!!!

As for the people continuing with the ma$turbation jokes. Really? Just...really? Do you think it's funny anymore? about 100 other people have said it before you. You're not cool or witty.

Get off your high horse. You are not better than anybody else here.

someone needs to buy a rabbit
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    With my high heels against the wall...
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    As for the people continuing with the ma$turbation jokes. Really? Just...really? Do you think it's funny anymore? about 100 other people have said it before you. You're not cool or witty.

You must be doing it wrong.

And yes, STILL funny.

Sometimes, I play hard to get, but I always seem to know just what to say or do to make me give it up.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow. Why I'm even surprised at some of the stupidity and awful behavior of so-called adults on here anymore, I don't know.

I have a curvy, muscular shape. i'm not teeny tiny but i'm not big and i love that my body builds muscle fast. I care about people so much it hurts sometimes. I will do anything to help. I have been lucky to find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with at a young age.
    I also show myself love by pushing myself my hardest during workouts, resting when I need to, and simply APPRECIATING what my body can do!!!

True story :wink:
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty romantic with myself.
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options

I think this is the negativity she was referring to.

Bullets are number one!
    I also loove to use my inner muscles to keep things alive and 'healthy'...

Frequently is best. :)

I also love my great wit, my giant heart (although at times I worry its too big) , my lengthy patience, and many other things. :)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    by surrounding myself with things thatmake me happy...i.e. my husband and son LOVE THEM SO MUCH And they just make me so happy
  • BishopSmurf
    BishopSmurf Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    there MUST be an app similar to mfp for that...

"skullshank has *flogged* in 243 days in a row!"

^^ Good work that is funny. You get special bonuses for asparagus and/or pineapple and strawberries. ...or hotel vacuums.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    its still making me laugh...
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Well there's this thing, it's called a bullet, and it moves really fast, it kinda hums, and I put it you know, down there, and it really does all the work.

best freaking thing ever!!!

Agree...try this bad boy when you're man is behind you (trying to not get a moderator warning here). Place it and cross your ankles tightly...AH-MAZING!!! YOU'LL BE SINGING!!! :blushing: :love:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    there MUST be an app similar to mfp for that...

"skullshank has *flogged* in 243 days in a row!"

^^ Good work that is funny. You get special bonuses for asparagus and/or pineapple and strawberries. ...or hotel vacuums.

Pineapple yes...Asparagus NO lol
  • Setof2Keys
    Options

True story :wink:

LOL Her Husbands bored!!!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Why are you so mad ,did no one service you last night?

Hahahah! Just spit coffee all over my desk!

I love all of you self loving people like myself! "Don't knock *kitten*. It's sex with someone you love.”
    ― Woody Allen,
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Long walks on the beach...or something...
  • Setof2Keys
    Options
    I wanna be able to do that ^^^ (default photo of mellisant) :drinker: :smokin:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the comments my reply sparked! Thank you for keeping me so relevant! I'm flattered to know you would take the time to consider my sex life and personality. :drinker: