Cupcakes at Work... What to do?

Options
124»

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    quit that job and go volunteer for GreenPeace. hippies rarely eat cupcakes, i hear.

They eat marijuana brownies. Lmao
    This thread is about cupcakes! stay on topic! LOL
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If you like cupcakes - eat one (or half if they are huge), log it, walk away.

If you don't really enjoy them, then make a coffee, stand around and celebrate with everybody then walk away and save your calories for something that you enjoy and that will make you feel good.
  • celestialmoon
    Options
    Move to an island like, "Survivor" ....no one will have cupcakes there!
  • hem8787
    hem8787 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want a cupcake, I'll eat one. My favorite hobby is baking and cupcakes are my specialty! I just make sure to fit it in my calorie goal for the day. Spend some extra time at the gym that night or eat less of your dinner. I don't believe in "dieting", just eating in moderation. It's working out very well for me.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    quit that job and go volunteer for GreenPeace. hippies rarely eat cupcakes, i hear.

They eat marijuana brownies. Lmao
    This thread is about cupcakes! stay on topic! LOL

In this case, the brownie in question is a marijuana delivery system, and therefore doesn't count anymore than one of those gel capsules you can fill with herbs and other hippie homeopathic stuff. It's medicinal. :bigsmile:
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    We have cakes and cup cakes at work all of the time. When I know its someone's birthday or whatever, I bring an apple with some almond butter or a chocolate protein bar, and eat that while everyone eats the cake.
  • FindYourTruth
    FindYourTruth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love this!!!