i need friends who ACTUALLY log in =)

Options

Replies

• kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just started here a week ago, but love it so far and am logging in constantly! I would love some friends to cheer on! I've also been doing Couch to 5k.
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    113 days and counting! I could use some friends too, feel free to add me!
  • xiala
    xiala Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here. I would love to have some friends to support me on my journey!
  • amara71998
    amara71998 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I started logging in March, I believe tomorrow or Friday will be my 60th day of logging. I weigh-in every Friday, and logging into MFP is an addiction for me at this point! I have tons more weight to lose than you do, but I'm always looking for friends :)
  • gsordahl
    gsordahl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I log daily! Feel free to add me! Love helping to motivate. Been logging in almost 70 days so far! :)
  • wangja815
    wangja815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and would love to help motivate people. Feel free to add me!
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    I have been on since Feb 3rd. It says only 55 days but that is due to a vacation weekend on Easter. Been very faithful. I have lost 34 lbs and need to lose maybe 10-15 more but I need to see how my body reacts. I walk almost everyday and sometimes the elliptical. Add me if you want.
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I could really do with some motivating friends - I'm new here, but this is already helping loads, and I keep logging in and back in - hearing about how well people are doing makes me want to do well too :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I log in! It's getting me to log out that's the problem! I'll send you a request

Edit: Anyone else on here looking for support/motivation feel free to add!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    got u covered!! We are tough. Add me if you wish!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Add me! :-)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I am on my 150th day of logging if you would like a friend
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and can always do with more motivation and support myself, as well as giving motivation and support, so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log on daily, and usually keep MFP up all day long, love to support and motivate as much as I can!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I started out about where u are now. I log in every day, even when I am taking a break and just maintaining.
  • jealous_loser
    jealous_loser Posts: 395
    Options
    I log daily :) Now I have the app on my phone so there is really no excuse (unless i leave the country :))

Add please.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    So I was thinking my mini feed looked a bit thin, and I realized its cause the majority of my "friends" never actually log into mfp anymore =( lame!

I could really use a support system of people to cheer me on in my journey to health. Here's a bit about me, just so you can see if you think we'd be good as mfp buds =)

I am 5 2 142 pounds, would love to get myself in the low 130s high 120's. I am new to the world of exercise but I am learning to love it. I just did my first EVER run OUTSIDE in the beautiful weather today and loved it. I am doing couch25k and would love to add anyone who is doing that.

I really really struggle with eating sweets. Like I eat them EvERYday, sometimes multiple servings a day. anyone else out there like this?

I'm working really hard to clean up my diet and stop driving through. I am also working hard to incorporate more whole foods into my diet.

If I sound like someone you'd like to cheer on, or if you have similar goals and would like me to encourage you, please add me.

Feel free to add me hun. I try to log everyday and i am currently at day 60 of log ins :)

xxx
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! We are kind of similar. I'm 5'2" started at 169, currently back and forth between 135-137, goal is 125. I used to struggle running a mile but over the past 10 months I worked my way up and recently just ran in a 10-miler and am doing a half-marathon in the fall! If you want it and work for it you can do anything!!! Oh and also today was my 150th day logging in a row so no need to worry about me being MIA!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I usually log in everyday, unless i'm traveling :)
  • BigPapaGato
    BigPapaGato Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I check my page at least once a day