Challenge for Xmas!

Options

Replies

• TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    I weighed in today at 222.0 back to normal :love: So I will say starting weight of 222 on 10/12 I really want to be under 200 by Christmas. When i get better and start working out hopefully that will help.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would like to lose 8 pounds by then. :smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:

Starting Weight: 193
    Starting Group Weight: 185
    Current Weight: 183.6
    X-Mas Goal: 173

1.4 lb loss! Woohoo! :smile:
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    I WEIGHED IN TODAY AND I HAVE STAYED THE SAME 179.5. I HAVE TO SAY I AM HAPPY WITH THAT THOUGH....I HAVE BEEN HAVING A TOUGH TIME SINCE FRIDAY NIGHT.............I AM GOING TO KILL MY FRIENDS....TOTALLY THERE FAULT!!!

I WILL CHECK IN ON MONDAYS FROM NOW ON!!!
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    can i jump in!? 15 by Christmas!!!
    have a great day everyone!!!
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Know I am a little late but would love to join in and plan on losing 21lbs for Christmas! Wanna wear a sexy new dress for New Year's!

Current weight:156
    Goal Weight: 135
  • Giggles27
    Giggles27 Posts: 139
    Options
    I am late as well but I would love to join this group..I want to be under 200 lbs by Christmas...I think thats a great challenge...and weigh-ins on Monday are great for me....
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    HI to those of you who just joined! Better lae then never :laugh: we are glad you joined us. Well im still sick and thinking about going back to doctor for the pain in my lower back. Just not sure where to go I dont have medical insurance ughh. I weighed in and am down .8 pounds which is great since iv been sick and wasnt losing at all. I hate being sick. I never thought id say this but i just want to go work out! :grumble:
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing this week? I stepped on the scale this morning (I get on every other day or so) and it said 156.8... I'm not sure if I believe it since I was 158.4 on monday and that just seems like too big a change for two days. So I haven't put it in yet.. will get back on the scale tomorrow to recheck before I get too excited :laugh: .
  • allenkr
    Options
    My 10/12 starting weight is 195.

Christmas goal is 175.

I'm going to try to stay off the scale until Monday. If I start the everyday thing I end up sabotaging myself when the scales doesn't move or it doens't move fast enough.
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Well I went to doctors where ofcourse they weigh you and it says less than my scale even with clothes and drink! i was :noway: excited. i do have a kidney infection though. :sad:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Well I went to doctors where ofcourse they weigh you and it says less than my scale even with clothes and drink! i was :noway: excited. i do have a kidney infection though. :sad:

That is exciting. The infection isn't. I have had those, they really are not fun. Hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:
  • PussyKat
    PussyKat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't want to weigh a pound more than my ultimate goal weight (126) by Christmas...or better yet, by the time I leave Uni to go home for the holidays around the 10th December. Also, to be able to fit into the gorgeous little red dress I've been saving for all the Xmas parties! :drinker:
    Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • yoopergirl
    yoopergirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I won't put down what I want to lose since that has always been a hang up for me. I put down how much I want to lose, then get disgusted & disapointed when I slip up & just eat everything I can find. :mad: Now I am planning on trying to eat healthy & stay away from junk food, at least for "right now." I have done this for "a whopping whole day" & am down from 262.5 to 259.4# I weigh in at work & have several friend here doing the same. I will challenge myself to "be kind" :flowerforyou: to myself & think in the positive only. :smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

I hope that the infection passes soon. Great about the scale though - usually those scales always say you are heavier than a home scale.
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Weigh in!

Last week: 273.4
    This week: 271.7
    Loss of: 1.7 pounds
    Total loss of: 31.3 pounds!
    Left to lose by Christmas: 18.7 pounds
  • fitnessfille
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'd like to lose 18 lbs by Christmas!!! I totally think it's possible!!!! Monday's work for me too!

Monday 10/12 - 134 lbs
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i know this isn't anything to do with losing weight, but i hope you get to feeling better.
  • ZuzanaFan
    Options
    Please don't leave me out! :bigsmile: I'm in too! I currently weigh 127.4...and would like to weigh in at Christmas, if not sooner at 115. I am running twice a day every other day, both morning and night. I am going to the gym the other 3 nights a week sometimes all four. I too would love to add to my goal a six pack!!! My fiance' returns from deployment on the 23rd of November and I want to look amazing! any workout routine ideas or assistance to guide me? That seems to be my main issue right now is not knowing how to train/workout. I am just doing stuff! Any and all help is REALLY REALLY appreciated!!! :flowerforyou:
  • hungrybear
    Options
    count me in! 15 by xmas and keep it off til new year! =]