What are your Summer goals?

Options

Replies

• missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hope to be around 120lbs by the end of July, and I want to run 5km straight without stopping by the same time.
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lose another 10 pounds by July 7th (Hawaii vacation) and then not gain it back while on vacation! I am hoping to be close to my goal by end of summer and then meet my goal wait by January as that is my Bday!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Simple: eat clean, do HIIT, do cardio, drink 8 glasses of water, get 8 hours of sleep a night, do yoga, be DILIGENT! lose 10+ pounds? 8)

and of course, no binges or complacent eating.

This.
  • wookiemouse
    wookiemouse Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Starting STS in 2 weeks, I'm looking forward to seeing what 6.5 months of heavy lifting is going to do to my body! :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Simple: eat clean, do HIIT, do cardio, drink 8 glasses of water, get 8 hours of sleep a night, do yoga, be DILIGENT! lose 10+ pounds? 8)

and of course, no binges or complacent eating.

Marry this girl.
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My goal for summer is to continue losing weight and to rock my bikini at the beach.
  • jojeh2011
    jojeh2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy. No artificial sweeteners. :flowerforyou:
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    To finish the warrior dash I have signed up for in September and sign up for a half marathon in October.
  • 13hope13
    13hope13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher so in the three months I have off I want to lose 30 pounds.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Prepare for a marathon, work on Core, but I need to wait on core, because I just cracked a rib.
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want to drop 20 more pounds this summer. I think that is doable for me, but if I lose more, great.:happy:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Summer is too far away for me at the moment, but my winter goal is to train for and complete a half marathon at the end of August without an injury to interrupt my training (which is what happened in the summer).
    Oh, and to lose 3kg so I'm back down to my lowest weight from 6 months ago.
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 210 lbs by Sept 1st. That's only 26lbs to lose in the next 3 months. It won't be easy, but since finding this site, my motivation has really been amp'd up.

Then I can move on to my next goal of hitting 199lbs by my birthday (October 30th). I can't even fathom being done with the 200's...geez, I just have to focus...only 36lbs and I'll be that much closer to "normal".
  • tanmustlose
    tanmustlose Posts: 39
    Options
    School starts on August 23rd. I'd like to be 140 by then. So that's 20 lb in 12 weeks. For the month of June, I'm doing the 30 day Shred challenge with my sisters and cousins. We will be climbing a local mountain on June 30 on the "hard" side. I want to make it all the way to the top!
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My two year Wedding Anniversary is Sept 18th...I would like to drop another 30 pounds before then. Just to be under 200....then I would like to under 190 for Christmas and under 175 for my birthday at the end of February. I think those are healthy goals???? and hopefully doable!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My two year Wedding Anniversary is Sept 18th...I would like to drop another 30 pounds before then. Just to be under 200....then I would like to under 190 for Christmas and under 175 for my birthday at the end of February. I think those are healthy goals???? and hopefully doable!

I think they are both healthy and doable!:smile:
  • Cjgosa
    Cjgosa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose 20lbs by the end of the summer. I've challenged myself for the month of June to tweak my eating habits to include more vegetables and to increase my weights @ the gym.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    WANTED: BROOKLYN NYC AREA - WEEKEND HELP 1 OR 2 TIMES MAX

I need someone to meet up with me- that is taller and preferably slightly or equally as strong as me to spot me trying to learn to do handstands on Coney Island.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!