Today...

Options
2»

Replies

• NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    Options
    That’s great.....you are doing a fantastic job.....keep going.......
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm sure it takes a while to adjust. One day at time you'll learn to love yourself. :)
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    wow. you are a serious inspiration. congratulations on your journey and I wish you luck in your continued lifestyle change!
  • mari6923
    mari6923 Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! Congrats!!!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    That is fantastic....congrats. Keep up the good job. Be proud and enjoy it and let it motivate you
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Great work. That's truly a remarkable achievement!
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! Thank you so much for posting your success story. I have no doubt that you will reach your ultimate goal and you will continue to live a healthy active life. FWIW . . . . you look hot in your profile pic :)

Michelle
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    What you have accomplished is nothing short of a miracle! You quite literally have saved your own life! Stand tall and be VERY proud of yourself and all your tremendous work. I can tell you that from a medical perspective people who weigh what you did most often never lose the weight and often die from it's complications. You are A STAR, my friend!!!:flowerforyou:
  • soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I say today was a wonderful day for you! Congrats and good luck with the next 30lbs hot stuff!
  • FrancesGallagher
    FrancesGallagher Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Many of the MFP friends posting say congratulations and certainly you deserve praise for your accomplishment. I believe you have lots of company in how you feel about still being too heavy. That mind set is so common with so many who lose weight but still see themselves as they were, or at least not the thinner person that everyone else is seeing them as now. You have accomplished a great thing for yourself and for continued good health. It still may take more time until you can accept the new you and see yourself as others now see you. Have patience with this and it will happen. Take care always.
  • Alice_in_Wndrlnd
    Alice_in_Wndrlnd Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Firstly, what an awesome job you have done!! Congratulations and try to give yourself kudos.

Secondly though, I totally get where you are coming from in that you still feel overweight. A long time ago, I lost about a hundred pounds (which is nothing compared to the awesome job you have done :) ) but I didn't see anything different in the mirror. Sure, I fitted into different clothes and people commented on it, but in myself I still felt like the same overweight person. This time around, I am determined to address that mindset and not feel that way.

I am totally inspired by your achievement. Keep up the great work.
  • SaraADaigle
    SaraADaigle Posts: 51
    Options
    Oh wow .... you are such an inspiration darlin :) great job! Keep up the healthy lifestyle and you will have many adventures to come!!!:flowerforyou:
  • oaks67
    oaks67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    great job (:
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

congratulations
  • sabotai
    sabotai Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words all, I really appreciate it. It has been a long road, but I am glad I made the right choice in pursuing these goals and have never given up. I still have a long road ahead with finishing my loss and the future surgeries I will need to get where I want in the end. The good news is at least now I can see the end, and it's not just a dream or hope.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words all, I really appreciate it. It has been a long road, but I am glad I made the right choice in pursuing these goals and have never given up. I still have a long road ahead with finishing my loss and the future surgeries I will need to get where I want in the end. The good news is at least now I can see the end, and it's not just a dream or hope.

The hard work behind you will inspire many people who find themselves faced with the same issues and are just starting out. You have done an incredible job!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!