June Move Your @ss Challenge...

Options

Replies

• Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm working on being more active throughout the day... I am reluctant to add running or anything like that because I am doing Insanity, just making sure I hit 10 thousand steps on my fitbit each day. I hope that's okay!

Starting Monday -Sunday...

exercise.png
  • ansa0503
    ansa0503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm In my Goal is 70 miles walking this is my first challenge best of luck for all

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    We only track miles/km. if you want to convert your steps to miles that's up to you.
    Thanks and welcome
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    (((((I'm working on being more active throughout the day... I am reluctant to add running or anything like that because I am doing Insanity, just making sure I hit 10 thousand steps on my fitbit each day. I hope that's okay!

Starting Monday -Sunday... )))))

We only track miles/km. if you want to convert your steps to miles that's up to you.
    Thanks and welcome
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too:) My goal is 45 miles for the month of June. I think this is a great challenge Thank you!
    oh how do you do the ticker?
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I blew it last month. My knee is worse so I've been babying it. I'm hoping to get some miles logged this month. I'm shooting low in hopes I will reach it

25 Miles for June

exercise.png
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    I am in again for June. Because of my injury, I am going to revise my goals for this month. If I do 2 miles walking per day, and 5 miles on the bike, that is 60 miles walking and 150 riding. I think that is doable. I am looking forward to meeting and maybe even surpassing my goal. Carla
  • nailqueen74
    nailqueen74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in--gonna go for 100 miles in June.
  • gusgrace06
    gusgrace06 Posts: 27
    Options
    50 miles walking for the month of June
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I am in; I am training for a 1/2 marathon in October; but I am new so I am starting with a goal of 75 miles...

exercise.png
  • TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need to start running again before work. My goal is 40 miles for the month.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I did 80 miles in May, so I'm upping it to 100 miles in June :)
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i'm in going to work towards 55 miles this June. I am running and walking with the kiddos on my off days. Good luck everyone!
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I walked 100 miles last month, so I'm going to make a goal of 150 miles for June.

exercise.png
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I am back, and made my goal 70 miles (foot only). I will not count biking this month.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Seeing as I'm still having heel pain and it was partially responsible for holding me back from reaching my goal, I think I'm going to scale back to 70 miles until it gets better. I'll adjust if necessary.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am in for 50 miles running.

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Should be shooting for more miles, but I still have a very busy schedule, so I'm gonna go for 100 in June and up the mileage in July.

I don't mind if you keep two tickers, as long as they show distance. You can track in miles or kilometers. We do not count steps, minutes, calories, ounces, light years, terabytes or whatever.

Follow this link to open the sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc&pli=1#gid=62
  • carmelamz
    carmelamz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started this and not sure what I'm doing but I could surely use the motivation. I'll be setting a goal of 50 miles for June as a combination of walking and elliptical.
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this. I'm going to aim for 50 miles of wogging. That's my walk/run style.