Too muscley.. how to lose it!?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    thanks again for the helpful comments. to those who just prefer to critise or mock when i was simply asking for legitimate advice irish you well on your journey, and when it comes to the time when you ask for advice, i hope you get something more useful than what you responded to me...

I am trying to help but you still have not provided pictures so we can *kitten* the situation. I asked for them back on page 1 or 2.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Shenanigans

i love this word lol.
    I don't have any actual input. I liked the idea of higher reps and lower weight though
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Give it to me??
    Can't say what I want to.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    "Assess" is not a word that should be misspelled... It can come out all wrong... LOL> Actually, I really appreciate this post. It has provided quite a bit of food for thought and you are right for asking it. I wish you well in your journey....
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    pics please. I would like to see what too muscly looks like.....From your profile pic I'm not seeing it.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/merithyn/leg.jpg

My calf is more than double the circumfrance of my ankle, and I can't pinch any excess flesh there at all. It's pure muscle.

I know you are not the OP but I will respond to this one as well......Like others have said there is very little/no definition in your calves. If you are worried about the size lose fat...

I would like to point out that it doesn't even seem as though her leg is flexed
    Secondly, as an avid man-hunter/physique creep...i mean obeservative person, often athletic people's calves muscle don't show that much. Just sayin
  • DMarkSwan
    DMarkSwan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The pictures of Jamie Eason are a great example of how someone may want to tweak there appearance and still be (maybe more) healthy. It seems you need to put a little weight back on to achieve your goal. Just be careful, your genetics could mean all the fat will come on in one place (for me it's my gut) and not others and you may not like the result. If that's the case, you may prefer to go back to a more muscely look.

I mean that as sincere advice. You can try to play with the amount of body fat you carry, but your genetics may not allow you a perfect solution.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    man oh man, I love love love her! She has been such an inspiration to me from day 1!