Favorite way to eat tuna?

Options
13»

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    mixed with tomato sauce and capers....over pasta...yummy, yum yum....(tuna a red pasta sauce is big here in italy)

Do you use fresh or canned tuna for that?

Imported tuna in oil, although fresh would work as well
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    mixed with tomato sauce and capers....over pasta...yummy, yum yum....(tuna a red pasta sauce is big here in italy)

Sorry, I know this is going to sound stupid, but imported from where (not sure if it's imported from Italy, or to Italy ... or from somewhere else entirely)?
  • jared767
    jared767 Posts: 76
    Options
    I love tuna on pasta, mixed with lots of tomato, basil, mushrooms, eggplants, lots of garlic and olive oil. I just had it 3 hours ago :)
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    With olive oil, mustard to taste, pepper, salt, little bit of lemon or balsamic, and celery. And grapes, if I have them!

The olive oil truly makes it delicious. I don't use much at all. Probably a tsp.

I love tuna in pasta with spinach and white beans!
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I like canned/pouch tuna with greek yogurt, curry powder and a little chutney.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Grilled
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    tuna tataki (seared)
    or tuna salad but instead of mayo use guacamole
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    I was recently introduced to hummus, so I tried it with Tuna. YUM!
    Try: Tuna, hummus, celery, tomato, and red onion,
  • benflando
    benflando Posts: 193
    Options
    The Greatest. TUNA-SALSA-RICE 200g of rice 6 tbsp of salsa and 5 oz tuna. BOIIIIIII
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Sorry, I know this is going to sound stupid, but imported from where (not sure if it's imported from Italy, or to Italy ... or from somewhere else entirely)?

hi! no...it can just be regular tuna......I made it all the time in the States too...good luck!
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mix tuna with hot salsa and top with sour cream and grated cheese
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Favorite way to eat tuna?
    I'm rediscovering my love for tuna!
    Tuna melts on a english muffin
    I like to just tear into it, get down and l just lick it, juices and all
    My tuna is the bomb.

From a comedy stand point I have to say this thread delivers A++ LMAO :laugh: :drinker:
  • bozzalozza
    bozzalozza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Obviously this one is for some of more higher calorie eaters...as a pizza topping with tomato paste, canned tuna, sliced red onion, dollops of pesto and mozzarella. SERIOUSLY GOOD.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I love it on half an English muffin with cracked black pepper and low-fat mozzarella cheese broiled until it's bubbly. Super low-cal and soooooo delicious!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I like mine raw with rice and shoyu! mmmmmmmm can you say SASHIMI!!!!!! or spicy tuna roll!!!!