i need friends who ACTUALLY log in =)

Options

Replies

• Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm here everyday several times a day and could use some more friends. I've been here for 3 weeks now. I actually prefer this to FB! Is it ok if I'm here to actually gain weight and get healthy?? I'm a great cheerleader and supporter. I too have probs with sweets.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My news feed is getting thin as well! I've been logging in for over 800 days now!
  • aba160
    aba160 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I log in (almost) daily. I've missed a day or two recently but have been consistent otherwise!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I would add you but i herd that California girls melt Popsicles
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Heyy! im in need of some friends that are online frequently as well!!! i love to support others and get support! im 21, 5'0 168ish, im almost half way to my first goal of 150, then want to get to 130.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 150th straight day today!! I also have grown quite the sweet tooth, especially since I've started exercising, OMG, it's terrible!!
    Feel free to add me!! Out of 20 or so friends, I only hear from 4 or 5 of them regularly, so I could use some more motivation myself!! :drinker:
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I would add you but i herd that California girls melt Popsicles

lol!
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey.... Im a addicted logger LOL..dont want to miss the knowledge of others so i log on a few times a day... I love this program and the support it brings! Anyone needing support feel free to add me.... Good luck everyone!
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am logged in every day on my phone at work or on the pc when I get home. Its probably the only way I can "control" myself! I have only just started on my way to a new me, I finally thought enough is enough!

Sweets and biscuits are my downfall, so the thought of logging every little thing (which I do!) makes me cringe when I consider whether to have one or not. I am still struggling to get into a new routine food wise, but slow and steady wins the race! So weaning my self off of the naughty but nice is probably, the best option for me. Although they do say a little of what you fancy, and this way I make sure it is Little!!

Struggling with the exercise part at the moment, but I walk a lot for my job and I walk the dog, which I record, as in my book any exercise is better than non, and on the 12th of June I have a trial evening at a local body fit boot camp!

I will through a friend invite your way and we can lean on each other :)
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I log in daily. In fact everytime I start my web browser this is my home page. I'm hoping by doing this it will keep me honest and motivated.
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I fall off the wagon with what I eat sometimes but I do log all the bad stuff. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today is my 456 day of logging in and of eating clean and healthy and exercising. Me, my hubby, and youngest son have lost 380 pounds combined. Anyone looking for extra support/encouragement/motivation, please feel free to add, if you'd like :)
    I also have a couple of blogs on here, one explains how I got to this point. If anyone's interested, lol.

You guys look fantastic! What a great family picture! :flowerforyou:

Thank you!
  • amara71998
    amara71998 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My news feed is getting thin as well! I've been logging in for over 800 days now!

That is absolutely fantastic! 800 days is quite an accomplishment, congrats!
  • kfwills
    kfwills Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there!
    I am 5'2 and weigh 146.5. I've lost almost 3 lbs in 3 weeks. I've done this before and lost a little but stopped logging in. This time, I'm making a committment to logging in! I'd like to get ATLEAST to my prepregnancy but it would be awesome to get back into the low 130's!

I LOVE to exersice now that I've found things that I've figured out what motivates me and keeps me coming back. I recently just had a bad fall and broke two ribs, so I'm off my exersice routine. I'll try to start walking next week.

Lets cheer eachother on!!
    Kristin
  • CinPen
    CinPen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh I am brand new and see that we have similiar stats. Im not sure how to friend people, if anyone here would like to be friends and motivate please request me. I plan to update and log in daily.
  • viczye23
    viczye23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming, to be honest I could do with more motivational friends on here too
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday! Feel free to add me. It helps to have friends on here that actually stick with it and are able to offer support and motivation!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!

Sounds like you and I are a lot a like... I'm 27, 5'2", my high weight was 137.5 (I'm down to 128.5 as of this morning, though!) and looking to get around 120 :)

Hello new friend :)
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I was recently up to 110 days logged in, but my daughter's bday party weekend caused me to miss my 2 days. I rarely miss a log in though, friend request sent, and others feel free to add me, :smile:
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    hi- feel free to add me! I love MFP, log daily, and check in several times a day. I love the mobile app too when I'm on the go.

Good luck on your journey!!!