12 Months 170lbs lost with Photos! What A Year!!

Options

Replies

• ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    You look YOUNGER. Defintely an amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • Tropicalgirl3
    Tropicalgirl3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation!! Congratulations on sticking to it. You look so strong, healthy, and happy. What a great example for the little guy!! So inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing!1
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...what an amazing year. Congrats on your awesome transformation :-)
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW what a huge difference! You're a totally different person... Fantastic!!!!
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!! What an amazing transformation! You and your wife are amazing, and should have HUGE biceps from patting yourselves and each other on the back!! Congrats!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    great story, beautiful family! congratulations on your incredible success! from the sounds of your post, you did this the healthy way too, which means you have probably made the lifestyle changes for a lifetime of fitness and health.

cheers! :drinker:
  • Rowena02148
    Rowena02148 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job both of you and lookin good :))))
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! What an amazing job! Your wife did a great job too....it's super cool that you can share your new lifestyle with your little guy.....bravo!!!!
  • carenj1990
    carenj1990 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm usually not at a lost for words, Wow!...impressive.
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Amazing.. great job!!!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous! And I mean that in the most inspired and impressed way possible. bdur76, I am in awe.
  • SusieLamon
    SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Man! I don't think I have ever heard of someone losing 170 pounds in one year! Incredible loss!! And 80 pounds for your wife is amazing as well. Hats off to both of you, and wish you continued success in your new lifestyle. Thanks for posting, it does give others encouragement and hope!!
  • DB_1106
    DB_1106 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Not to get all emotional, but that last pic of you and your family brought some tears to my eyes, because it reminded me of my son. And that is the whole reason why I have changed my life in the last year and put in the hard work. You should be proud.
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing. Well Done xxx
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK MAN!!! An incredible job you have done. Congrats to you both! I am sure you feel like I do now "Given a whole new lease on life. =0)
  • Outdoorsman50
    Outdoorsman50 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Great job!!!!
  • cshelto44
    cshelto44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. I have a long way to go myself, I hope to have your success :)
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    you both look great!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    amazing inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!