What are your Summer goals?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Pre-Summer:
    - Drop a size or two in jeans before Canada Day (July 1st)
    Summer:
    - Reach the half way point to my GW
    - Be able to complete the C25K, run for 5K without stopping
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My goal is to need a safety pin to hold up my surf trunks. I already need that with my old ones, I'm talking on ones I bought last year. :)
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Run 5 miles without stopping and play more frisbee golf. Both things I love doing. <3
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my goal weight by the time school starts again.
  • DessyDemi
    DessyDemi Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    - 6/7 kg by july
  • whitterbugkru
    Options
    Lookig to lose 30lbs by August, which should be right on target with 2lbs/week. I am also looking to get a bike at the end of this month so I can go riding with my BF and his daughter, and with her we go swimming once a week, so I look forward to doing that with some water aerobics and gettin' tan ;) I wanted to keep the gym out of it for this first 3 months to ease myself into a healthier life style rather than throw it all in at once (failed in the past with that).
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    To be in maintenance mode by the end!
  • EpicPickle
    EpicPickle Posts: 35
    Options
    I hadn't really thought about it until I saw this post, but I'd like to be at or near my second mini-goal weight of 164 at the end of the summer (say August 1), which would put me at the top of the healthy BMI category (about 25 lbs to lose in that time, which is ambitious but possible). My first mini-weight goal was to be under 197 which is the "obese" marker for my height. I'd like also to be closer to a size 10 in jeans (I'm in a size 14 now).
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    15 pounds by July 1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!