Whats sexy?

CallieM15
CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
What do you think is sexy on a female (other then minimal or not clothing..) ?

I think NON GLOSSY red lipstick is very attractive.
And a girl with messy hair.

Replies

• jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    im with you on the messy hair. and confidence its a big plus
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Ditto on the confidence.
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    niceness! when i see a girl or guy take time to make eye contact and smile at people or say hello its major bonus points! i work in the food industry so its nice when people take time to acknowledge you as a human being and not a food dispensing machine lol i automatically feel in a better mood and want to know more about them!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Would you rather date an ugly man with confidence or an attractive man with no confidence?
  • Sleeves <3 not so much chest, but a girl with 2 full sleeves can be soooo sexy!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

This. The confidence too of course...

The list is so long I don't know how I could ever put it in a simple post....but here's a few...

- A darkened room...morning light from turned down blinds...burning molten stripes from the small of her back to the top of her thighs...
    - That moment when she finally looks up at you...and you can see in her eyes that she wants nothing more in the world than for you to kiss her...
    - Laying in front of a fading fire, blankets thrown off...the skin of her back firm against your chest...rising and falling as she drifts off to sleep...the scent of her hair filling your head, and all you can think about is not moving so she doesn't wake...

Again...the list is far, far too long to express here.
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    I've heard A LOT of guys say yoga pants are sexy! or when a girl works hard at something..

PERSONALLY, I think muscle is sexy on women. Theres nothing more repulsive than seeing a really thin girl with absolutely no muscle.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Girls that smile and are just happy with life.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    butts.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    im with you on the messy hair. and confidence its a big plus

AGREED!...kinda like the girl in your ticker photo LOVE IT. I love the messy "volleyball" pony tails. :)
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    a woman who calls you out on your ish..but in a funny sarcastic, confident way.
  • CallieM15
    Would you rather date an ugly man with confidence or an attractive man with no confidence?

Tough question.....
  • CallieM15

The list is so long I don't know how I could ever put it in a simple post....but here's a few...

- A darkened room...morning light from turned down blinds...burning molten stripes from the small of her back to the top of her thighs...
    - That moment when she finally looks up at you...and you can see in her eyes that she wants nothing more in the world than for you to kiss her...
    - Laying in front of a fading fire, blankets thrown off...the skin of her back firm against your chest...rising and falling as she drifts off to sleep...the scent of her hair filling your head, and all you can think about is not moving so she doesn't wake...

You need to write for a soft core magazine. Im not a man, and you convinced me that al of that is sexy.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Girls that smile and are just happy with life.

This and confidence.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

You need to write for a soft core magazine. Im not a man, and you convinced me that al of that is sexy.

I was inspired.

:wink:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    I think a lady is hella-sexy if she has....

1. Intelligence
    2. Confidence
    3. Seductive eyes
    4. Sultry smile
    5. An accent
    6. Style
    7. A sense of humor
    8. Booty-clapping capabilities
    9. Chocolate in her trail mix

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Ugly with confidence.

That said if you are really interested in somebody you don't find them "ugly"
  • CallieM15
    I think a lady is hella-sexy if she has....

8. Booty-clapping capabilities

LOL! Love it. But I totally agree with seductive eyes!
  • What do you think is sexy on a female (other then minimal or not clothing..) ?

I was inspired.

I agree! I might need to find me a woman now ^-^ hehe
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Oooh, I forgot...

10. A hairless kitten

*prepares for Zeus' strike*:ohwell: