Options
    Good job on your progress!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    awesome dude!!!!!!!
  • Kris10can
    Options
    I loved your story....and the most amazing thing about this story is that YOU DID THIS and no one else!!! Self improvement is definitely one of the greatest motivators. I have always been overweight and have lost significant weight (several times)....I am so thankful to have found MFP for the encouragement and motivation to continue my efforts! :) Your hard work is very inspiring and I am so happy to know that you have added life to your years and years to your life!
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are very inspirational. You're right about not
    expecting to go from sedentary to marathons next
    week. I think that's why a lot of people quit. It's
    just 1 day at a time right? You've done an amazing
    thing. Good for you. God bless you for sharing.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow great job and a very inspirational story. You should be a writer:)
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You have worked miracles, with work being the operative word and lot's of it.

Your story is inspirational and your recent photo's are testament to just what can be achieved when the mindset is in the right place.

I wish you all the best for the future and I am sure that you have started a few new journey's by sharing your success with everyone here.

Good Luck.
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome story - so inspiring! Good job!
  • Threebabymama
    Options
    "The reason I’m writing this is also the most amazing thing about this journey. I’m NOT special in any way. If you’re just starting your journey, please know that it can be done by the ungifted, untalented, and ordinary. All you have to do is commit. Commit to living better, being healthier, and improving yourself in the tiniest of ways every day, and then start. You don’t have to go from no exercise to running marathons tomorrow, but TODAY you do have to park a little farther from the store than normal."

I totally needed to read this last line. Thank you so much!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    what a great read.....thanks for sharing and Congrats on changing your life.
  • idaretodream
    Options
    I read this and cried, the determination, consistancy and heart just touched me..thank you for this story....it allows me to think that anything is possible if you dare to dream it and see it.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    We're all capable of more than we think ...... great post ........ enjoy your healthy new life !

(And I'm glad the metor didn't come down & strike you LOL)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job!!

And you are totally ripped!! that's all just from P90x?

Great!!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational; thanks for sharing!
  • Absam2
    Absam2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i am truly inspired. I started around 2 weeks ago and is hardly loosing any weight. This morning I got up and is 2 ounces lighter, I was somewhat disappointed. However, your story has given me a new hope. Thanks. i will continue making baby steps
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job!!

And you are totally ripped!! that's all just from P90x?

Great!!
    I'd say it might also be from the extra 1.5-2 years of fitness work between now and the original post. :P
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful success story! :drinker:
  • bherbie
    bherbie Posts: 11
    Options
    I dont usually respond to posts but this was very inspiring. I love they way you wrote it out and made it feel like anyone could do it. Thank you for this post!!!
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That had to be one of the best post I've read on here !! Great inspiration !!! Thank you !
  • rawcash2012
    Options
    Well written and well done.
  • Onespirit62
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment.......great story, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!