dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
  • CravenBrittney
    CravenBrittney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    here i am with all my baby stretch marks and belly ring scar
    DSCN4043.jpg
    Wow your tummy looks almost exactly like mine before my tummy tuck! Congrats on your weight loss!!
    Everyone has made such great progress. I love to see all of the pictures. I haven't lost enough weight to make a difference, to me anyway. Boo!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: ..
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am currently working on my confidence to not be ashamed of my tummy. But I must say thank you for starting this thread and for all the ladies who posted. Even though I knew I wasn't the only one who had my tummy looking like this after pregnancy it's nice to see non 6 pack pictures once in a while so I don't feel bad lol :flowerforyou:
    My stomach may not be perfect anymore but my 2 yr old daughter is. If I can never be comfortable in ym own skin ever again it's okay cause I'd do it all again for her, she's way worth it :heart:
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    :) love the confidence, and that people who arent yet, are aiming for it!
  • rio66
    rio66 Posts: 49
    Options
    You all look so amazing! Great work! I have a few pics to share but will have to wait til I'm on the computer again :)
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so beautiful. I think it's amazing that you guys are so real and honest. Me? I'm way too chicken and ashamed of myself but I'm really trying hard to work on loving myself no matter what I look like. With so many cocky, condescending people on MFP this was really refreshing.

This is so sweet! thanks- you should join in regardless :P GO FOR IT!! :)
    Louise, I can totally see the difference from the front. Put #1 next to #6 and you will, too. It's especially pronounced in waist & hips.

I have done that now and this is the result:
    back-152-6.jpg?w=500&h=
    front-152-6.jpg?w=500&h=
    side-152-6.jpg?w=370&h=

Personally I still dont see it from the front! But I believe you :)
    And holy rap the back view I can really see a diff!

I really cannot believe the support and input people have included on this post!!! I feel so much better about my bad bits and so proud of u guys....

WHAT?! How do u not see from the front? They're bigger now & I can see better. You got smaller all over!!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Your tattoos are gorgeous!

Ditto!!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Thanks about the tatts :)

an yeah, still cant see it :( I see everywhere else, just not the front... sorry :S Xx
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Ill try one last bump - im loving this
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    My phoenix? I hate it!! haha :) X the ONE i regret x
    [/quote]

I want to get a phoenix tat when I lose to my goal weight... a small Phoenix (represents me) and Dragon (representing my husband). I hope that I can do it by then if my blood sugars are normal and I"m on no meds! I also want a small "True Love" and our wedding date under it. Your tat is very beautiful tho:)
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Good luck finding the perfect design :) I make my own!
  • rio66
    Options
    You all look AMAZING!! As far as stretch marks go, have any of you tried Bio Oil? It really helped with mine, you can hardly see them now. I don't have any before pics but I can describe them as angry and reddish purple and very noticeable. This is a recent pic only taken a week ago and I tried to make it as clear as possible to show everything but it didn't turn out so good. I had the stretch marks all over my hips and belly.
    IMG_3742.jpg
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Looks really nice!! love the pink bikini :) Im liking the hips too! Lovely proportions :)
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    These photos are really inspiring! Over the past few months I've gained about 7lbs. Ideally I'd love to drop to about 130, but I'll just be happy to get back to 140 at the moment! I'm a UK size 12 and hate my love handles! Although I might have found a lad who loves them! :flowerforyou:

I apologise for the underwear shots! These are December 2010 and April 2012.
    2zxmosl.jpg

dqlvza.jpg
  • rio66
    Options
    Looks really nice!! love the pink bikini :) Im liking the hips too! Lovely proportions :)
    Thanks so much hun. I realised what my figure actually looked like after I lost weight. I've been told it's an hourglass shape? still working on it, got about 6kgs I want to lose but mainly want to tone up. :smile:
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Thanks so much hun. I realised what my figure actually looked like after I lost weight. I've been told it's an hourglass shape? still working on it, got about 6kgs I want to lose but mainly want to tone up. :smile:

Personally I think your a pear- as you have smaller shoulders! But the more weight u seem to be losing, the more ur becoming an hour glass :) X
  • crystal82dawn
    crystal82dawn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It is something a lot of people deal with having kids and I think anyone will know that, you still are looking so great:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!