In the mirror, what do you usually think/tell yourself?

Options

Replies

• AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounded conceited - Although I'm 5'4" and have lost 7lbs (CW 180.4lbs) I don't mind how I look.

My self-esteem is pretty high which is why it probably took so long for me to decide that I really need to get in shape. Of course I know things should be smaller/tighter, but I'm quite confident in my skin now. More so than when I was younger and weighed my current Goal Weight. I guess confidence comes with age.

I don't like my stomach, thighs or butt very much.. but it will all change for the better. I'm sure of that.

:)))
  • JeffInBuckeyeNation
    JeffInBuckeyeNation Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I always smile when I see how I look, and I say something like "Looking good....still more work to do, though! Gotta get rid of my front-butt".

("Front-butt" is the nickname I have for the gut that I am still working on. It's a little round and kinda resembles a butt)
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    WHY????!!!!! Why aren't you shrinking?!?! :angry: :mad: :explode: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sick: :embarassed: :ohwell: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :laugh:

To all of you saying you think you look great...BRAVO!!! I am so happy for you and I hope I get there one day :)
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Just a straight flat out "God you look like *kitten* lol yup I said it.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    sometimes, heeey hottie
    others times, ughghghghghghghg go workout
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    hmm... well I tend to love the shoulders and arms... like the abs... but wish that freaking kangaroo pouch (from having two, almost 9 pound, babies) would just go away.
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I usually start with something like, "Dang, I'm cute!" And then I follow that with a criticism of my lower belly, saggy upper arms, or cheesy thighs. Once I realize I'm bringing myself down, I turn sideways and suck in my stomach and nod happily that I at least have the ability to fake being thin until can actually get there, full-body-wise. ;) I do have a pretty little waist, at least. :flowerforyou:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    That have some sexy *kitten* MF'ing legs!
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've started to think that I'm looking a little better, then I look down to my stomach/hips and am disgusted with myself :(
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Ugh...... Not good for me......... It is usually "Why do you have to have so many damn zits?", or "Why is your belly so gross" or "look at all those effing stretch marks" or "No matter how much weight I lose, I will never look how I want"............ "at least my boobs and legs are good" I am terribly negative.
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Heh. I look at think, "Yeah, I'd do me." ;-)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts..
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    "Perk up ladies, you've got work to do!"
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    To be honest, and at the risk of sounding conceited, I always think "wow, you look amazing".

If you were to ask me prior to getting in shape I would think "wow, you have really nice hair" or "Nice boobs" lol. I try not to ever put myself down.

Um, YOU DO!
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If I see something I don't like, ie belly pooch, pale ...... I tell myself "it's just the lighting" :laugh:
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I try not to look much. When I do I ask myself "The rolls are having kids!!!". When the big ones start to shrink they reveal new little ones.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Go out for a jog!
  • bunnyfufu2012
    Options
    Every bad thing that anyone has every said about me. I'm trying to work on that but its hard.:frown:
  • jessfat2fit
    jessfat2fit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Damn id be hot if I lost my belly. Im generally positive except for my belly :P
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I honestly always think "it's a great day to be alive" and then smile. I lift my shirt (every morning) and think "someday I will have real abs." Then I do some squats. For some strange reason I enjoy watching myself do squats in the mirror!