Options
    AAAANDDD AAAALLL THE OTHER BOOOOYYYSSSSSS

That try and chase me!

Crap now everybody knows that I enjoy that song...LOL

Hahahaha!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    That awesome moment: when you don't know that song.

That moment when you realize you really want to be ^^^ that guy right now.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    That song irritates me in ways I can't explain. What irritates me about it even more is the fact that Carly Rae Jepsen is 26 years old. If she were some 18 year old ex Disney star or something, ok, I could at least let it slide that it's a super teeny bopper song, but really, 26 years old?? Shouldn't you be embarking on a career, maybe looking into a 401k, or comparing health benefits instead of getting nervous about giving a boy your phone number?

Stupid.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Now you all have that song stuck in your head.
    :flowerforyou:

HAAAA I used to do that at work all the time, i would very discretely go around humming or lightly singing the most obnoxious song and by the end of the night it had been caught like the plague by everyone muahaha :devil:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Carly Rae Jepsen

This whole time I thought her last name was Jefferson.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the song the first 5 times I heard it. Its so overplayed now and it bugs me.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    That song irritates me in ways I can't explain. What irritates me about it even more is the fact that Carly Rae Jepsen is 26 years old. If she were some 18 year old ex Disney star or something, ok, I could at least let it slide that it's a super teeny bopper song, but really, 26 years old?? Shouldn't you be embarking on a career, maybe looking into a 401k, or comparing health benefits instead of getting nervous about giving a boy your phone number?

Stupid.

401k?
    She's made enough off of that song, she shouldn't have to worry about it.
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

Stupid.

401k?

I don't mean literally, I mean in terms of subject material. She's too old to be singing about such stupid *kitten*.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Stupid.

401k?

I don't mean literally, I mean in terms of subject material. She's too old to be singing about such stupid *kitten*.

True.

Catchy song though...had it my damn head all morning.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Now you all have that song stuck in your head.
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks. I love it.

I also think Carly Rae Jepsen is very cute as well.

carly-rae-jepsen-cmm-story.jpg
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options

Stupid.

Holy crap, she is 26?
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    867-5309. I got it.

Not maybe. Got it.

Bam.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

Stupid.

401k?

I'm 27 and about ready to get back into the dating world (in the middle of a divorce). I gotta tell you...the idea of giving a guy my number terrifies me :laugh:

Just because she's a little older, doesn't mean she can't have fun with her songs :wink:
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    bow down to the power of Bieber. he decided to make her famous for 15 minutes. and now she is.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I think I am thankful I have no clue what this song is, so I will just continue to hum along to Rebecca Black who I currently have stuck in my head.
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

Stupid.

401k?

I'm 27 and about ready to get back into the dating world (in the middle of a divorce). I gotta tell you...the idea of giving a guy my number terrifies me :laugh:

Just because she's a little older, doesn't mean she can't have fun with her songs :wink:

The whole song just sounds like a teenager is singing it. Not a grown woman.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

Stupid.

401k?

because songs about people's 401k are always catchy. what was that Jay-Z song that he did about his 401k? or was it his E-Trade account?
  • cococab
    cococab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    She made a special appearance at a radio station sponsered concert I was at a few weeks ago, and she sang that song. Very catchy!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    867-5309. I got it.

Not maybe. Got it.

Bam.

Hell yes!
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

Stupid.

401k?

because songs about people's 401k are always catchy. what was that Jay-Z song that he did about his 401k? or was it his E-Trade account?

Good God people, I just said NOT LITERALLY! The point I was making is that her song sounds like a song a teenager should be singing, not a grown adult woman.

Also, it's really annoying.