• tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Looking good is the best revenge~ Ivana Trump

love, love, love this quote!:wink:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    You'll feel better about yourself with that attitude!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i am more of a fan of exlax in their coffee , esp before a long commute to work

I would do the same!
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    You have more patience than me. I peed into a cup and threw it on a girls windshield in the dead of winter one time. It was a double dog dare, so obviously I didn't back down. Nor do I regret it. She was a hoe.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Agreed. But I would rather be the thinner person! Always better to take the high road.
    I'm 5'10" and 155-160 pounds with an "Athletic" level of body fat.

He's almost 5" shorter and 45 pounds heavier (last I saw him, anyway) - not pure muscle, either - I *am* the thinner person. :)
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I solve all of my grievances by dancing.

Like this?

MJ-Beat-It-Knife-Fight-__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1274882179830.jpg

I wish I wasn't at work so I could see that image!
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    While I completely agree wholeheartedly with the intent behind your post - I handle it a bit differently.

I do NOTHING - but I plan all of the ways I can royally *kitten* up their lives:

Send a threatening letter to the government with their return address on it.
    Call their current bf or gf anonymously and explain I'm an ex with an STD that I feel they really need to know about.
    On a hot summer day squirt Vaseline onto their windshield wipers.
    Put Chunky Peanut butter in their door handles.

My aunt actually did the following:

Her EXTREMELY CATHOLIC cousin was harping on her about her way of life. She donated $5 to a charity she KNEW the cousin would severely disapprove of in the cousin's name. It took her about 2 years to get off of their mailing/call list!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That's cuz you are one bad mamma jamma and you know it! Don't let them ruin your day, you are way to awesome for that!
  • dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    So no raw shrimp in their heat vents ?
    What about under their car seats?
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    The best revenge ever - If you have the patience - Is to do what we are ALL doing here on this site....Living healthier, looking better and becoming an overall better person....This will hurt them more than anything, seeing who/what you have become and moved on to a better life without them - And looking way better is ALWAYS a plus as well!! Then when they come running back - Tell them NO....Best revenge ever!!
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LMFAOOOO
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Agreed. But I would rather be the thinner person! Always better to take the high road.
    I'm 5'10" and 155-160 pounds with an "Athletic" level of body fat.

He's almost 5" shorter and 45 pounds heavier (last I saw him, anyway) - not pure muscle, either - I *am* the thinner person. :)

YAY!!! You GO girl!
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Aside from all of the wonder success stories posted on here I would have to say this is the best post ever!!! Nothing better that being happy and living for the moment and not dwelling on negative situations. HIGH FIVE to ya!!!! Rock on and be strong!!:bigsmile:
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Like this?

Knife fight dance from Beat It :)
  • Nerple
    Options
    So no urinating into a milk gallon jug, letting it sit for a few weeks then pouring into the heater vents of their car?

if 6th grade taught me anything, it's that you don't need to wait a few weeks. That was a loooong smelly year.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Need this indeed today... I refuse to stoop down to thier level. Bless you girl.
  • Nerple
    Options

Like this?

Knife fight dance from Beat It :)

Hell yes!
  • alujan74583
    alujan74583 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just put glitter in his car! He'll never get it out!!! :laugh:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Well said! and its MUCH harder to let Karma b*tch slap them in the face, but you are proving to be the better example for your kiddo! :flowerforyou:
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    The best revenge ever - If you have the patience - Is to do what we are ALL doing here on this site....Living healthier, looking better and becoming an overall better person....This will hurt them more than anything, seeing who/what you have become and moved on to a better life without them - And looking way better is ALWAYS a plus as well!! Then when they come running back - Tell them NO....Best revenge ever!!

I actually got to do this. It felt so good, still does actually!