Replies

• melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    don't
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WAX IT!!!!!! MUST MANSCAPE!!!! It is not at all pretty-boy-ish.
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    w a x
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hair on a guy? Hot.

My guy looks like a Sasquatch and I love it!
    The little straglers on his shoulders and upper arms seem to bother him though (I could care less), so I've caught him tweezing and shaving them.

Personally, I don't like the thought of a guy waxing....it just seems weird to me. I myself used to be a waxer, but after burning my arm skin and then accidentally getting a sun burn on top of that, I vowed to never let wax touch my skin again...so I had laser treatments.

Laser hair removal is an option if it really bothers you, but you have to keep in mind the price, possible scarring, and the fact that the laser will only target dark hairs.

What I've found works the best so far is using an electric epilator. You don't have to worry about the wax waste or the mess! And it pretty much pays for itself after the 3rd use.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    keep it
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You don't look overly hairy to me, I'd say keep it!
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    I love getting my back waxed...;-) Its a guilty pleasure... getting laser treatments would take that away.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Leave the chest hair! My husband is overly self-conscious of his body hair, it makes me sad. Men are SUPPOSED to have hair, lol. On a different note, how fast does the hair on your back/shoulders grow back after you have it waxed?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest laser. You aren't too hairy, it would really just thin it. I think hairless men look a little strange.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Well shoot I love men with chest hair - super sexy :blushing:

Back hair - i would wax that off
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I love getting my back waxed...;-) Its a guilty pleasure... getting laser treatments would take that away.

Wow. Ok, then. ;-)
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    @Kori18 ... Well, I am 43 and not trying to hide that fact... actually enjoy being 43...
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    @tinana_RN ... I get my back waxed every 4 to 5 months... I have found that if the hair is less than .25", it doesn't work as well, and it hurts like hell! I normally notice the hair growing back by the 3rd month.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I think some chest hair is ok... Not into back hair.. and honestly (gasp) a man who shaves or trims his pits and 'manly' areas is sexy LOL!!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Make sure you stop by COACH on your way there.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Keep it:bigsmile:
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Chest hair = <3<3<3
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I like hair. Nothing wrong with a little grass on the playground.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I could go either way... but think I prefer some hair on the chest....
    More "manly"!!
  • AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I used to HATE HATE HATE body hair but I have slowly warmed to the idea of a little chest hair. Now a perfectly waxed chest just looks a little too "pretty boy" for me lol If your chest hair is under control, not Chewbaca style, then I say keep it and work it :)

Couldn't agree more! When I was younger I couldn't stand hair on a man's chest / back. But, the older I get the more I prefer it actually. Within reason of course! Keep it trimmed.