cellulite on butt

Options
2»

Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Mine are pretty much gone. It took effort and dedication. P90X started the process with the leg routine that was part of the program but Brazil Butt Lift really got to the problem area. BBL consists of lots of squats and lunges so that along with a healthy and balanced diet help reduced/eliminate it. You can see my results by going on my profile and copying the link that is in the about me Section. The results are after I was at my goal and it still had improvements over a 30 day period. I am finishing the last week of Month 2 of BBL this week.
  • Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've given up worrying about the cellulite. Now I just think of it as braile which reads "I'm bringing sexy back!" :D
  • dschultz1217
    Options
    Lift weights.. Squats, lunges, dead lifts ect.. Its worked amazingly for my *kitten* :)

Can't argue with that :)
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started BBL about 2 weeks ago. My butt looks smoother already :happy: I definately recommend it!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner and started BBL to help in some running related injuries or imbalances. I'm genetically challenged in my bottom have, and teased about no butt at all. However, I've been really happy with BBL, been using it since February, and am pleased with the results. What I have is muscle now. Have you considered CLA, it's supposed to help with cellulite. I've never found it works for me, but I've read others on the MFP boards that have been pleased with the results of the supplement. I think any time you get body fat % lower, cellulite gets lower too. I also think that cellulite is hormone related, you may want to talk with your dr about checking these, it wasn't until my hormones were in balance that I was really able to get in shape. I had the saliva testing done and it's made a world of difference in my health. .... just an out of the box perspective.
  • mitzi801
    mitzi801 Posts: 38
    Options
    glad its going well,im nearly at the end of my first week and my legs and bum are killing, so i know its doing something ((i HOPE)) let me know how you get on with it :)
  • mitzi801
    mitzi801 Posts: 38
    Options
    how long was it before you started to notice a different in the cellulite??