Who wants to join me in losing 2.2 pounds (1kg) this week?

Options

Replies

• l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well, I did another week and drumroll please........

I went from 82.2 kilos to 81 kilos. I got a fit bit this week and that has really helped with keeping count of my steps. I will give it a go for another week and see how what comes off this week!!!
  • sgxh
    sgxh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Meme, count me in! /waves arms in the air/ See you guys in a week's time! Keep the faith guys! :heart:
  • anastasia8382
    Options
    :smile: i am in
  • nhughes89
    nhughes89 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in too :)
  • xiangling
    xiangling Posts: 9
    Options
    yes please. Count me in too.:blushing:
  • NoSharpei
    NoSharpei Posts: 73
    Options
    Well guys. I did it :). ... 1.1kgs down this week. How did you go? Dd the extra motivation help?
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes ok count me in. I should be able to do this with a little extra work and controlling my carb intake. Good Luck !!!!
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I need to!
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options
    yes!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'll give this a shot although I usually don't go over my calories and I drink a ton of h2o (I have been stalled for the last few weeks at 193.6 & my last weigh in was 191.4 2 1/2 weeks ago). I don't have a pedometer but I will increase my walking on top on my usual exercise. Good luck everyone!
  • RoseKate
    RoseKate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm in, Sunday to Sunday. See you guys in a week :)
  • sgxh
    sgxh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Meme, count me in! /waves arms in the air/ See you guys in a week's time! Keep the faith guys! :heart:
    Im back for the weigh in! /dundundundun!
    26th May: 74.7kg
    3rd June: 73.5kg
    Loss in total: 1.2kg(2.64lbs)

Just bought a elliptical crosstrainer yesterday, am waiting for the guy to come over to fix it up so i can start working out! Hopefully it'll work out! Anyways, count me in for next week again! See you guys next sunday!

p/s: great job guys! :drinker:
  • trini88
    trini88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Sunday to Sunday? See you June 10!
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this week. my unofficial trainer told me to get a heart rate moniter at aldi's and aim for 500 cal a day so i will have a crack at that.
  • ainsley23
    ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this week, definitely need a boost!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    Completed another week and am happy to report that I have again moved in the right direction, 81 down 79.9 (as of Friday) although I don't hold out much hope of having another good week, too many calories in not enough out. Will check in again next week.
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    Completed another week and am happy to report that I have again moved in the right direction, 81 down 79.9 (as of Friday) although I don't hold out much hope of having another good week, too many calories in not enough out. Will check in again next week.

Another great week! Well done!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    Haven't had the same success as the last two weeks. Actually went up by 0.2kg but am putting it down to a drop in exercise as it hasn't exactly been walking weather.I won't even bother mentioning the cakes, buscuits and chocolates that were consumed. This week I plan on getting back on track!!
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    I was down 1 pound. Not bad... not great. Will try for a better week this week ;)
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Count me in!