Anybody a tea fan? <3

Options

Replies

• moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    Twinnings decaffeinated chai tea for me please. It makes an awesome ice tea as well.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I love matcha green tea, sencha's pretty good too. But matcha... it smells heavenly, tastes so earthy and grassy and clean, and it's a gorgeous color when brewed right. I do love Earl Grey though, I love the smell of it before and after brewing and even by itself it's nice though I do love a cookie or a square of chocolate with it.

I even have 4 different lip balms I bought off Etsy that are tea-scented.
  • kimchi84
    kimchi84 Posts: 56
    Options
    i love matcha tea latte and jasmine tea infused with rose petal!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Well, being British of course I love tea!! :wink:

None of this fancy stuff though, good old English builders tea for me, with 2 sweetners and semi-skimmed milk! :drinker:
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    I like Yerba Mate a lot. It's great hot, iced, or in smoothies. :)
  • mandrox1
    mandrox1 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm a big Earl Grey and Honey Lemon Ginseng Green fan. Oh, and Strawberry! And Apple Cinnamon! and Black Currant! Okay so maybe it would be easier to name the tea's i don't like. Hmmm.. I think I like them all. :P
  • downwithbottledwater
    Options
    I used to drink coffee, but I only like it with lots LOTS of cream and real sugar. So now I've switched to decaf green tea. I drink about 3 cups per day. Just straight.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    LOVE tea! I drink a lot of regular black tea with a splash of milk in it. I am also fond of peppermint, apple cinnamon and Bengal spice! Chai is also yummy-licious!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of Persian tea, but I like ALL kinds of tea. I have an entire cupboard devoted to my teas :)
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Green tea, unsweetened. Sounds yuck but goes down great!
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy chamomile with a little honey.
    and my mom taught me to make nutmeg tea. Its so good. Take a black tea and pour it over grated nutmeg add milk and honey/sugar (optional). Its really tasty!
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    My accupuncturist had me do this to help with always feeling cold:

Get a bit of fresh ginger-root and slice off a medallion.
    Put it in a mug with some honey.
    Add hot water.

So many kinds of awesome. :O)
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Teavana.....pineapple kona pop herbal tea! So good.
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a tea fiend! Typically, my go to is jasmine green tea. Today, I'm drinking this tea I got as a gift from Barnes n Noble called Harley and Sons, flavor White Christmas Tea with almonds and vanilla. Smells and tastes divine. I also do tea exchange with my friends, kinda like pen pals but with tea.

Bonus: 0 calories!
  • juanminus40
    juanminus40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mint, Green or PG Tips Tea for me. :)
  • cfieds
    cfieds Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I LOVE lemon tea with a bit of honey in it.
    I've been trying to wean myself off of coffee (because I don't just drink coffee, I drink coffee with far too much cream...I'm a fan of taupe-colored coffee)...and I find tea is a decent replacement.
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Loose leaf tea drinker. Green tea Iron God & Oolong Imperial, others Ginger spice, Honey peach & Apricot tea are my current favorites. I have a friend who owns a tea shop & gets a lot of tea overseas.
  • emelypoynter
    Options
    I generally drink my tea English/Aussie style, Black tea with milk, and a little sugar, a traditional "Cuppa", but I also like rooibos tea too (esp rooibos vanilla)
    Oh and fennel tea, which is started drinking when breastfeeding years ago,
    Meg

Same here! Black tea with a little non fat milk, 2 packs of splenda=heaven!
  • PaulaALJ
    PaulaALJ Posts: 27
    Options
    Man! I left my tea bag in for too long!! got distracted by reading all those interesting flavors! Guess I will def try some of these, they all sound soooooo yummy!!! <3
  • heatherldietrich
    Options
    There are many I like, but Market Spice and Bengal Spice are my absolute favourites. It does depend on the blend of Market Spice though, some are not as pleasing as others.