• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    We are allowed to flirt. We just need to keep it clean-ish. :wink: :happy:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

Emphasis on "-ISH" especially when dealing with you two.:tongue: Behave for a bit so this doesn't get locked immediately... I feel like a mother.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Emphasis on "-ISH" especially when dealing with you two.:tongue: Behave for a bit so this doesn't get locked immediately... I feel like a mother.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

and who where the ones who got itlocked? :wink: :devil: it wasnt I... said the naughty one...:devil: :wink:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    You can't imagine the kind of mess I had to clean up to get this place respectable. You know those lights the CSI folks use? This place was glowing...

I really don't wanna have to clean this up again... I'm still gagging a bit and I had to get a HAZMAT team to dispose of some of the waste.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    You can't imagine the kind of mess I had to clean up to get this place respectable. You know those lights the CSI folks use? This place was glowing...

I really don't wanna have to clean this up again... I'm still gagging a bit and I had to get a HAZMAT team to dispose of some of the waste.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Wow...curiosity got the best of me, so of course I had to check out your shut down thread...and yeah, it was, um, yeah. lol no words really. :blushing: Ya'll are crazy - but thoroughly entertaining! :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Wow...curiosity got the best of me, so of course I had to check out your shut down thread...and yeah, it was, um, yeah. lol no words really. :blushing: Ya'll are crazy - but thoroughly entertaining! :wink:

We've all had intensive therapy (and all of our shots) so we are all clean and wholesome now. :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options

We've all had intensive therapy (and all of our shots) so we are all clean and wholesome now. :flowerforyou:

That's what I had hoped...:wink:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    You're still risking corruption just be being part of any topic with this many of "us". I do find it interesting that Mike left the original thread up though.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    You're still risking corruption just be being part of any topic with this many of "us". I do find it interesting that Mike left the original thread up though.

I was wondering about that too..
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

more like an exorcism! Get the priest from that movie "Casper" :laugh: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    Options

Been corrupted for years...no worries. I'm not a rookie. :smokin:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

You and I are going to get along just fine. :wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I thought you wanted ME to by your MFP wife and I walk in on THIS!?!? :sad: :sad: :sad: :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

You'll fit right in. Send us your information and in 6-8 weeks you'll get the decoder ring and weekly newsletter.:tongue:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

I thought you wanted ME to by your MFP wife and I walk in on THIS!?!? :sad: :sad: :sad: :tongue:

What dear? I was just saying she could be my friend. Totally innocent.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I'm not sure there's much innocence left on your threads.
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Am I really that bad?
  • JStarnes
    Options

You'll fit right in. Send us your information and in 6-8 weeks you'll get the decoder ring and weekly newsletter.:tongue:

b-e s-u-r-e t-o d-r-i-n-k y-o-u-r o-v-a-l-t-i-n-e.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Am I really that bad?

have you read the original thread? :huh: