I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    This is utterly amazing to me! You look fantastic! I just showed this to my 10 year old son as well and his jaw dropped! You lost a whole person! Truly truly truly amazing!!! What a fantastic example you have and are setting for your family!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely b e a u t i f u l!! am so, so proud of you. i pray that i can follow your example along with the other mfp members and someday post such pictures. congrats!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    This is utterly amazing to me! You look fantastic! I just showed this to my 10 year old son as well and his jaw dropped! You lost a whole person! Truly truly truly amazing!!! What a fantastic example you have and are setting for your family!

Thank you. Yes, my husband got on board a few months after I started and he dropped 35 pounds and recently ran the LA Marathon. He is now on the same health and fitness train as me and we're loving our healthy lifestyle and paving the way for our kids.
  • Earli
    Earli Posts: 1
    Options
    You are an Inspiration. Congratulations.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Look how much younger you look. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You are an inspiration. If you you can lose that in one year, it gives hope I can lose my 40 plus. :bigsmile:
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I love the jeans picture ;)
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    let me just say I am proud. Wow great job and you look so awsome. Your daughter made me cry she seems so supportive of you. Hugs I say again I am so proud for you.
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!
    You look fantastic!!!
    I am so happy for you and
    and am thrilled that you have
    created a healthier and happier life
    for yourself! Congrats on the many years
    and happy memories to come!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    let me just say I am proud. Wow great job and you look so awsome. Your daughter made me cry she seems so supportive of you. Hugs I say again I am so proud for you.

Thank you so much. I'm a mom to 4 and the one in my old jeans with me is our baby. She is very supportive and loves that mom doesn't tire out anymore.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    wow amazing pictures!!! look fabulous!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I love the last picture. It made me smile.
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind but I'm stealing the idea of my daughter in one pant leg and the new me in the other. Although, by the time I'm at IBC, I may be able to put my Coach in the other leg. lol

Love the shot of you in the black turtleneck. You are just so much more You!

Congratulations! I shed my 100 lbs by my 45th, too. I have a bit more to shed but am certain that I will reach not only my goals but beyond. I keep moving my goals out a few years of impossible past where I am now and that works for me.

I cried looking at your before and after mostly because I saw myself and felt all the changes I've made in living along the way. From the bottom of my heart, I celebrate your success and all that means to you personally and to those who love you.

Standing Ovation!!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Hope you don't mind but I'm stealing the idea of my daughter in one pant leg and the new me in the other. Although, by the time I'm at IBC, I may be able to put my Coach in the other leg. lol

Love the shot of you in the black turtleneck. You are just so much more You!

Congratulations! I shed my 100 lbs by my 45th, too. I have a bit more to shed but am certain that I will reach not only my goals but beyond. I keep moving my goals out a few years of impossible past where I am now and that works for me.

I cried looking at your before and after mostly because I saw myself and felt all the changes I've made in living along the way. From the bottom of my heart, I celebrate your success and all that means to you personally and to those who love you.

Standing Ovation!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG truly amazing
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW I am definitely inspired!!! Thank you for posting this! :)

15995782.png
  • channel11
    channel11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sharing your old jeans! That is an absolutely fabulous picture! You've been on an amazing journey, congratulations!!!
  • comeon_skinnylove
    Options
    YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. wowwww.
  • GiGi0004
    GiGi0004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • fytlife5
    fytlife5 Posts: 3
    Options
    Really inspiring!~ Thank you for sharing this. Gives much hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!