I come to MFP to pick up friends

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Yes... something in my hamstring. Trying to rest for a week and see what happens. I was told if that doesn't do it then plan on shutting down for 4-6 weeks :noway: :grumble:

You should have told me! Then I would have brought in up before. :ohwell:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Well, give me time to build up my endurance and such...then there's plane tickets and everything....wait...you weren't talking to me were you?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am. Hey sexy.:love:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Well, give me time to build up my endurance and such...then there's plane tickets and everything....wait...you weren't talking to me were you?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am. Hey sexy.:love:
    Well then :love: Me-ow. I've always wanted to visit Cali and I'm trying to decide what to do to celebrate graduation next fall....:wink: Although I think I'm leaning towards Ireland...Hey RJ, feel like being a tour guide?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Yes... something in my hamstring. Trying to rest for a week and see what happens. I was told if that doesn't do it then plan on shutting down for 4-6 weeks :noway: :grumble:

I was hoping you would give me a.. no wait.. PG room
  • Kityngirl
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good boy. :wink:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'm so glad I found you people - lurking here is awesome entertainment. :smile:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :laugh: I'm so glad I found you people - lurking here is awesome entertainment. :smile:

thats because.... :devil:

oh wait PG room...

ok well its because Kity has the nicest set of..... nowait.. pg room...

its because JM has big... uhhhhhhh :indifferent:

DAMNIT.... I cant say ANYTHINg anymore...

well its because we are NAUGHTY!:devil:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good boy. :wink:
    :bigsmile: thank you :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Well then :love: Me-ow. I've always wanted to visit Cali and I'm trying to decide what to do to celebrate graduation next fall....:wink: Although I think I'm leaning towards Ireland...Hey RJ, feel like being a tour guide?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well if you decided on San DIego, I would be happy to play tour guide.:wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Well if you decided on San DIego, I would be happy to play tour guide.:wink:

this is how its playing out.. shes driving to chicago... and then we are BOTH coming to San Diego... :wink: :love: hows that?:devil:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    this is how its playing out.. shes driving to chicago... and then we are BOTH coming to San Diego... :wink: :love: hows that?:devil:

Sounds... delicious.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Sounds... delicious.

warm apply pie delicious? or just simply delicious (because you have to keep it PG now) delicious?
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Sounds... delicious.

warm apply pie delicious? or just simply delicious (because you have to keep it PG now) delicious?

How about whipped cream and chocolate sauce delicious.....:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    delicious like life is delicious.
  • Kityngirl
    Options

You sure we'd make it out of your house in time to make any flights to Cali? :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Sounds... delicious.

How about whipped cream and chocolate sauce delicious.....:bigsmile:

I like the way you think... :wink: :love: :devil:

whoopps.. sorry PG thoughts...

ahh the hell with it... :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

You sure we'd make it out of your house in time to make any flights to Cali? :wink:

mile high club... just sayin... :indifferent:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I like a man that knows how to solve a problem.....besides they can't kick you off a plane once it's taken off right? :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I like a man that knows how to solve a problem.....besides they can't kick you off a plane once it's taken off right? :laugh:

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! :wink: :devil:

:indifferent: oh wait... saying that wont get me banned will it?:indifferent: :devil: :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    DAMN STRAIGHT!!! :wink: :devil:

:indifferent: oh wait... saying that wont get me banned will it?:indifferent: :devil: :wink:

I hope not! :laugh:
    I will plead your case for you if necessary, I mean really we are 200x better than we were...:tongue: