BRAND NEW TEAM RECRUITING... YELLOW TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone!!!

I had a bad week last week :( I blame it on my son being sick Mon-Wed and I didn't want to leave him to work out.. I just was in a funk the rest of the week.. But I got my butt into high gear Sat and Sun and worked out very good!! And I ate (mostly) right!

I am starting the 30 day shread with a friend today! Woo Hoo!!

I will weigh in on Thursday since that is my normal weigh in date.. I will measure today and Thursday though
  • kristen5286
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred.. I am feeling it this morning.. not sore but I am hyper aware of all the muscles I haven't felt in a year!! and my abs! i feel my abs!
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am sooo hungry today!!! Why?? I don't know? I didn't even workout. Taking a day off because I am feeling pretty sore and icky today. Anyway, gotta make this short because I've still got stuff to do tonight.
  • kristen5286
    Options
    where is everyone?? :(
  • laughingfox
    Options
    I weighed in today! I lost 1.4 lbs! I also did my inches, and I think I am down about 5 inches, total. I can't believe it! I am really happy!

How is everybody? What's new? How goes the battle?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Kristen - I'm here, just haven't been posting since people have been so quiet on this group. Don't want to dominate the conversation!! Lol

Anyone know what's up with hurleycutie142 - the person who started this team?? Don't think I've seen her post on here in awhile...

laughingfox - congrats on your loss of both pounds and inches!! I haven't been measuring inches yet - waiting for my measuring tape to arrive that I ordered over the internet.

I'm doing okay - was reeeeeeeeealy craving some late-night snacks while working on homework late last night. I was already at my calorie limit for the day but I went ahead and had a 1/2 cup of no-sugar-added applesauce (only 50 cal.). It took the edge off and kept me from making a huge mistake. :smile:

We have SNOW here this morning! It was here about a week and a half ago, then last weekend was in the 70s... and now it's 30s again. Fall in Colorado for ya... I'm glad I went for a good walk outside last weekend - never really know when the 'last' nice weekend is going to be for the season until after it's gone.

Hope you're all having a good week. :flowerforyou:
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join!
    Starting weight 300
    Current weight 294
    Goal weight 180

I have a long journey ahead of me, but, I am ready to take control!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Hi Dawn! Welcome! :smile: The groups been a little quite as of late but there's usually a few people on every day who will post if you have a question or need advice or motivation or anything. I weigh in on Mondays - people seem to have their own schedules. Feel free to post anytime for any reason (whether you're asking something, celebrating something or anything else you can think of!)

Congrats on joining and making a great start - 6 pounds is awesome. :smile:
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Sorry I havent posted in a while, its been crazy on my end. I dropped my laptop and now half the keyboard doesnt work (I gotta pound on the keys to get them to work >.<). My grandpa went into the hospital for a couple of days and came really close to leaving us for good, but hes better and back home now =) But now my cat is sick =( Ive had her for about 15 years, so I know shes old and gettin there, but its still hard to see her this way....

My week, calorie wise, has been equally horrible. Hopefully I will be able to get back on track tomorrow.

Welcome Dawn! Hope you enjoy our group =) We have been pretty quiet lately, but hopefully everything is goin well with everyone.

Tiff- Im not sure where the founder of our little group went. I think they posted not that long ago, but I havent seen much since. Suppose we should post our own challenge until she can make it back??

LaughingFox- Congrats on your loss!! Thats amazing! Keep it up girl!!
  • kristen5286
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of the 30 Day Shred! I am doing so much better!! It is an amazing and awesome workout!! woo hoo!! going to dallas this weekend.. probably wont get online but ill be back sunday night!
  • shelli1923
    Options
    I am doing pretty good, still. I did have cracker barrel and pizza hut yesterday but I don't think I went over my calories. I think somebody else should start the challenges and post our stats. I don't know where Hurley went but until she comes back maybe somebody else can take care of it???
  • dartboarddiva
    dartboarddiva Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello yellow team! Good news and bad news for me.

Good news first: I lost 2 pounds last week. I've been sticking to my workout plan, and I also discovered that the exercise list includes calorie counts for throwing darts! Who knew? I compete in a league every Sunday, which is my day off from working out, so I get some calorie credit on my day off! I'm psyched! Probably would count more if I didn't drink beer while doing it, huh? :drinker: I also discovered calorie counts for gardening and hitting golf balls at the driving range.

Bad news: I think I broke my toe! I stubbed it on an 8-pound dumbbell and it's all swollen and purple and hurts when I put any weight on it. But I can bend it, so it's probably not really broken right? I'm supposed to walk today, but between the hurt toe and the heavy rain, I'm not feeling it .. maybe take today off instead of tomorrow.

So I have a nutrition challenge for everyone: let's eat all 5 of our fruit and vegetable servings every single day this week.

Everyone have a good week and stay safe out there -- meaning don't leave your dumbbells in the middle of the floor!! :wink:
  • Karebear220
    Options
    Afternoon Yellow team. I haven't been keeping up with my exercise the past few days.I've been laying in bed sick and couldn't talk. Hopefully I'll feeel better by Monday so I can start again. Have a good weekend everyone.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    hey everyone...
    i know i havent been around in awhile but i have been in the hospital...
    i had a severe case of acid reflex which was eating my insides...
    so i was in there recovering...
    but everyone needs to go to this eye doctor/nutritionist...
    they look at your eyes and can tell you everything that is going on in ur body and what vitamins your lacking and what muscles hurt you and how to fix it... and how your organs are working and if there working properly...
    i used to be a cronic fast food eater...
    and she told me that im basically not getting any vitamins with my diet...
    and that my organs are shutting down from the hormones that are in fast food...

so take this from me...
    go to a market where they do not put hormones in your foods...
    most markets like ralphs and other markets that state nothing on there foods put hormones on ur foods so that they grow faster...
    spend the extra money to go to a nutrition market and buy there food...
    ur body will thank you in return....

but im back starting monday im starting my whole new life...
  • dartboarddiva
    dartboarddiva Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow -- hurleycutie, glad you are better. Welcome back!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    hey everyone...
    i know i havent been around in awhile but i have been in the hospital...
    i had a severe case of acid reflex which was eating my insides...
    so i was in there recovering...
    but im back starting monday im starting my whole new life...

hurleycutie - So sorry to hear you've been in the hospital, but I'm glad you haven't let it get you down. Welcome back!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    ya it definetly feels good to be able to have the opertunity to start over...
    im tired of being under nutritioned which is why i never have energy...

but lets start this week off right with a good challenge...
    i saw everyone should drink 8 glasses of water a day...
    and work out 4 times of atleast an hour...
    i will have no problem cause im conditioning for softball 3 hours a day for 4 times a week....
  • shelli1923
    Options
    Hurley- WOW!!! Glad you are feeling better!
    Karebear- Sorry you are sick! Seems like everyone is, right now.
    Dartboard- I broke my toe this past summer and had to have a pin put in it. I was non-weight bearing for 6 weeks. It was absolutely awful! My baby was just 4 months then and taking care of her was very challenging! I kicked the couch accidentally! I really hope yours isn't broken and you heal quickly.

I have been doing reasonably well this week. I have bumped up my workout routine a little and I am really feeling the burn. I think we have too many challenges going on this week. Can we just do one of them, please??? Tomorrow is weigh-in day (WID) for me. I'm a little scared. There was pizza and brownies this week. GRRR...
  • kristen5286
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I am back from this weekend! I was in Dallas... I ate horrible and didn't work out.. I know I know.. horrible... but I didn't gain any weight. Thank Baby Puppies! .. But I am back on track now!

Let's get busy!
  • kristen5286
    Options
    I have .8 lbs to lose then I will be under 200 lbs!! Woo Hoo!! I am soooo flippin excited!