Success stories of people who have lost 100 pounds +

Options

Replies

• Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    rgoodearl

You rock!! You have lost so much! and Look like a totally different person! Way to go! Keep up the geat work!! Congrats!!!
  • RCSimmonds
    RCSimmonds Posts: 22
    Options
    Far out Cindy311!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!! :smile: You don't even look like the same woman! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!
  • WhatitisLiz
    WhatitisLiz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear some success stories of people who have lost 100 pounds +. Pics would be great also.
    :smile:

I lost 112 pounds in my first year on MFP. Yes, 112 pounds in one year. All with old fashioned healthy diet and intense exercise.
    scan0014.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    009.jpg
    006.jpg

I love this! Thank you for sharing. I especially enjoyed the picture of the two of you in your old jeans. My favorite part of MFP is all the success stories, I really appreciate the inspiration. You look amazing!
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Halfway to being able to post my pics in here...can't wait! I love stopping in and reading the success stories on the site!
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!..You look A M A Z I N G!!:)..Hard work really does pay off:) ..cant wait til I can say I have did it
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good job you look GREAT!!:) ..Cant wait til I can say I did it :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!
    I have lost a total of 114lbs so far! :] You can check out my blog if you want! It has my whole back story posted, healthier recipes and other posts! http://healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/

213217363578681336_XFE5VtXE_f.jpg

WOW...You look so amazing..LOVE LOVE LOVE your new style....and the new you!!!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this will work as I've never posted pictures in here yet but ........ A work in progress......

8958048_4693.jpg
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome, so proud of all of you. You all are a great inspiration to me as I love seeing the transformations and know that one day I will join the ranks as well. I'm getting there slowly but surely! :smile:
  • vonne06
    vonne06 Posts: 42
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for being and inspiration!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You ALL rock!! Wow!!
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Really inspirational all of you - I have lost 26 pounds so a quarter of the way there!
  • channel11
    channel11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i started at 353 im now 229 and my goal is 176 so still have a bit to go but here are my pics so far and feel free to had me :)
    81e12c31.jpg

22ee0631.jpg

0b77157a.jpg

6afcd3b7.jpg

da67724d.jpg
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BeforeandDuring335-199.jpg
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I LOVE these posts...WOO HOO! Started at 343...the first picture I might have been at or almost at 350. The after pics are around 210-213.

RecentbeforeandafterMay2012.jpg
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Bumping to save this post! You are all great inspirations!:flowerforyou: I hope to be able to post mine soon as well... 13 lbs to go to 100 :bigsmile:
  • swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    oops
  • swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    Why am I having trouble with pics today...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!